159 - Such Pretty Son-in-law

* * *

"Yeah, we'll visit Mother and Father as soon as Fyre's heat subsides... Hmmn yeah, just do what you want, I don't want anything that would cause him stress right now..." Tian Zi replied with a hushed voice. Since Fyre was still recovering from his heat, they still couldn't meet everyone to confirm that everything was fine. Thankfully, despite that, he had his brothers to cover for him especially after learning that the news about Fyre going missing had spread to the public, some stories became twisted as well and rumors about his beloved following another man spread. Tian Zi didn't know how it was leaked because he thought he made sure it wouldn't be released in public, but he also admitted that he's got his attention more on looking for Fyre than making sure the public wouldn't get a sniff of the situation.

[What are you talking about? We all understand that Fyre's heat is more important now than anything else. Just leave it to me, your best older brother. I'll handle everything for you smoothly,] Hanlu said proudly, puffing his chest. After the successful raid and rescue mission, Hanlu and Laotian dealt with the rest of the inconvenience without a hitch, especially in the current media uproar on top of the revelation that Fyre and Tian Zi were actually engaged with each other. Since this news was one of the biggest news of the year, people just couldn't stop talking about it, even more so when it also involves two of the most popular young actors of their generations. People simply can't get enough of the story unless everything is cleared up.

Of course, if Tian Zi was just free, he would have handled it himself but because Fyre was still in heat, he simply could not leave him alone. Even at this moment, he only managed to leave the bed when the Omega was resting. Although Fyre's heat seemed to have subsided for now, there's no telling when it'll start again.

"Okay, thank you," Tian Zi replied with a sigh. He honestly didn't trust Hanlu when it came to things like this but he had no choice because their eldest brother was just as allergic as him when it came to media, unlike Hanlu who liked the attention a lot. Tian Zi could already imagine the things his brother would tell the public but as long as it wasn't so off the chart, he can't be choosy at this point since he was so willing to help.

[Okay, you can definitely trust me. Just hurry up and go to my brother-in-law and make lots of babies. I expect nothing less from you,] Hanlu cheerfully said, making Tian Zi roll his eyes. At this point, that wasn't even his goal. He just wanted Fyre to get better already since he's been through a lot and now he's in heat. Furthermore, even if they wouldn't manage to have a child of their own, Tian Zi wasn't worried because he only needs Fyre.

And honestly, he didn't like children to begin with so it's more favorable to him, although he also didn't mind having one. A part of him felt a little disappointed thinking he won't be able to see a little Fyre running and walking around behind him but right now he didn't want to pressure Fyre about such a thing and make him overthink. If it's meant to be then it will come to them naturally.

Finally hanging up the phone as his conversation with Hanlu ended, Tian Zi sigh again quickly putting his device away. He planned to get back to bed where Fyre was but when he did, the Omega was already getting out of bed.

"You can rest more," Tian Zi suggested, looking at his lover lovingly before a soft blush appeared on his cheeks seeing the evidence of their lovemaking on the Omega's delicate skin. Tian Zi neared Fyre and helped him before pulling him close, inhaling the sweet intoxicating scent that continued to leak out of his mate ever so often due to his heat.

"I will feel even more tired if I stay in bed," Fyre replied softly, his voice still raw from his constant scream of pleasure from their heated activity making him blush a little. Truly, even though this was natural since they're Alpha and Omega, he still feels embarrassed to realize that they've done absolutely nothing except seeking pleasure all this time. They could have handled the public uproar together but because of his heat, they had to let someone else clarify things for them. "Besides, I wanted to take a shower," Fyre added, even though Tian Zi clearly wiped his body, he still couldn't help feeling uncomfortable. Not to mention, his body felt hot.