164 - Broad Daylight (2)

* * *

Their sweats gliding against their heated skins, Fyre tried his best covering his mouth not wanting any of his moans to come out. It hasn't even been five minutes since Tian Zi had shamelessly put his cock in him but they're both already sweating buckets. Maybe it was because of the sun or perhaps because they're actually doing it outdoors that they're both feeling kinda nervous but he could no longer take it.

"Zi~ Hmmmn," Fyre whined, reaching out to the Alpha's abdomen before he tried to push him. He's on the verge of coming and Tian Zi was hard and deep inside him. If this continues, he might not be able to hold his voice.

"Ahh... I-I can't...hmmnn," he moaned softly as his whole body trembled before his eyes suddenly widened in panic, feeling the Alpha becoming even bigger inside him.

"Ahhh w-waiiiit~ Ahhh, ahhh, hmmmn," with his body arching back, Fyre was not able to hold back his voice and finally moaned. How can he not moan? Tian Zi was not listening to him at all and instead, he made his thrust harder and deeper.

"D-Don't be soooo roughh~" Fyre whined in tears before his body arched back, reaching his sweet climax. He wrapped his legs around his lover and continued to come, it was too good that became so wet and needy. Never in his wildest dream that he'd be doing something like this in his life but here he is now, coming in delight.

"Shit. That was so hot," Tian Zi commented, his sweat dripping from the side of his temple down to his neck before it got absorbed by his shirt. He could feel Fyre's tight channels squeezing against him and he couldn't help wanting to thrust faster and deeper. He was also close and he needed a little bit more friction to reach that.

"Endure it a little, I'm about to come," Tian Zi groaned and grabbed Fyre's waist as his movement became even more frantic. At the same time, Fyre whined at the remark but even though he tried his best to brace himself, in the end, he could not hold back his loud moans. Of course, there was no one around to listen but just to make sure, the Alpha suddenly covered his mouth and moments later his load exploded along with his huge knot.

Fyre's eyes rolled back for a moment before he came back with his body uncontrollably twitching at the overwhelming sensation.

"Fuck!" Tian Zi moaned. His body twitched as well at the raging pleasure. He did not expect himself to knot Fyre like this but there was nothing he could do about it. He thought he was getting better at controlling himself but now he was proven wrong. His imagination was already wild to begin with and with Fyre fulfilling all his fantasies, how can he not want to fill his womb? He had never let himself loose like this but after being with Fyre and bonding with him, something changed in him.

"Y-You idiot...! Hmmn... H-How could you knot me in a place like this?!" Fyre whined helplessly while breathing heavily. He covered his eyes with his palms as he could not help feeling embarrassed while still feeling the Alpha's hot and thick semen continuously filling him.

There was once a time when he, Daniel, and Ian talked about their Alphas and at that time they got a bit carried away and talked about embarrassing stuff. At the time, he and Tian Zi had just gotten into a relationship so they were still very shy when it came to lovemaking so he couldn't relate when both Ian and Daniel shared how they secretly liked it when their husbands forced it on them until they were full. He was so embarrassed then but now he could definitely relate. For sure this was an Omega thing but he couldn't help loving it. He used to hate it when Tian Zi knots him without permission partly because it hurts a lot but after he had gotten used to it, his body would unconsciously anticipate it.

"Sorry... It's been a while but I thought I could hold back... in the end, I couldn't..." Tian Zi apologized. He was starting to catch his breath so leaned down to remove Fyre's hands from his face he could see his beloved's expression. And when he successfully did, he smiled sweetly knowing that the Omega wasn't even upset as he just did and instead just embarrassed.