39 - Heartbreak

A/N: I'm going to an island tomorrow and might be out of reach so I am posting this chapter now. I will not be posting on Sunday. Thank you.

* * *

Joaquinn carried Fyre to his room along with Tian Zi, Jonathan, and Remi. He carefully laid the Omega in his bed; however, Fyre still didn't want to let go, putting the older Alpha in a tight situation.

"We can take it from here," Tian Zi grumbled, frowning at Joaquinn. He no longer liked the situation, in the first place, since when did Fyre get close to the Older Alpha to the point where he's comfortable enough to cling to him. It was just recently since they started talking but for the quick moment he left, he got himself wasted and let other men hold him. It just didn't make sense to him because Fyre usually instinctively depends on him.

"Nooo~ I don' want hiiim~ dat peerveert!! want him ouuut! Stuuupid Zi!" Fyre whined his drunkard words and pointed at Tian Zi with his drunk-dazed eyes. When Tian Zi heard the Omega, his mouth dropped open and was unable to say anything. Pervert? Stupid? Why was he the only one receiving such treatment?

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry..." Remi quickly interrupted and held Fyre so Joaquinn could forcefully pull away from his drunk younger brother.

"That's it, Fyre. If this is what you are when you're drunk then you're no longer allowed to drink ever again." Remi added and quickly apologized to Joaquinn and then to Tian Zi. She didn't know why Fyre was being like this towards the young Alpha but this has to stop. She quickly tucked Fyre in his bed and thankfully the drunk Omega didn't complain much and proceeded to close his eyes.

"I'll take it from here. Thank you so much for taking care of my brother. And I apologize for this, we have troubled you greatly." Remi said facing Joaquinn who only nodded and didn't mind. He just really wanted to get out of there and rest as well. Although he was glad that he was able to help the broken Omega, he also believed that he had put himself in unnecessary trouble. But then again, if he didn't do what he did, something worse could have happened, so overall, he didn't regret it.

"It's fine. Anyway, I will head to rest now." Joaquinn replied and soon after, left smiling at everyone but his smile didn't reach Tian Zi before he left the room. He didn't particularly hate the young Alpha but he absolutely didn't like how Tian Zi looked at him. Also, there's something about him that smells trouble.

"Thank you so much again." Remi chanted and when the Alpha finally left the room, she sighed deeply in frustration before she faced Tian Zi.

"I-I know you only mean good for Fyre, but I think I should take it from here. You can talk to him tomorrow when he's sober." Remi suggested carefully. She too didn't understand why Fyre was rejecting the Alpha but Tian Zi should separate himself from the Omega first and just try and talk to him tomorrow.

"Okay." Tian Zi softly replied, too tired to even argue. The night had been wild and he just wanted to rest as well. Knowing that Remi will take care of Fyre anyway, he decided to let it go. At last, he too left the room leaving only Remi and Jonathan to tend for the Omega.

"Jonathan, can you take care of Fyre for a bit. I'll just ask someone for a basin and cloth I can use to clean him since he's filled with sand," Remi sighed again in frustration before she shifted her attention to her lover.

"I'll go instead of you." Jonathan offered and wasn't sure if it was okay for him to be left alone with Fyre being this vulnerable.

"It's okay. I can do it. Besides, if something happens and he wakes up, you'll be able to stop him before he does something stupid. I'll be quick." Remi replied, thinking she could also use some time to relieve her mind. Just as she thought Fyre and Mo Tian Zi's relationship were getting closer, then this had happened. She wondered what had happened? They were clearly okay before the Omega went ahead to follow Tian Zi and Maverick Sullen when they went to get ice and more drinks.