183 - Gifted Even Among Alphas

* * *

Arriving at the Sunrise Entertainment building, Tian Zi walked out of his vehicle like he owned the place. As usual, he wore simple blue jeans and fitted gray long sleeves but he was oozing with so much class and elite pedigree. Even though he wasn't the most approachable, he was too good in the eyes that no matter how often anyone sees him, there was just no way you could remove your eyes from him.

Even when he was posing as Zian McCarthy, people simply could not resist his presence and so it's almost natural to see individuals following his tracks when he passes by. As Zian McCarthy, a lot of people wondered why he decided to settle as Fyre Long's assistant instead of becoming a model or actor himself but after his real identity was revealed, everything was clear. He simply doesn't need to and he was just there to be with his fiance.

"Mr. Mo, everyone's gathered in the conference room now waiting for you to arrive," Julie Walker, who was waiting all this time for Tian Zi, reported as she led the way. Now that she already knows that Tian Zi was taking over the production of the movie instead of Mo Hanlu, it's obvious she had to respect him as her boss. Things had been quite a mess recently after Fyre's involvement with Apollo and Duke, and later coming out as Mo Tian Zi's actual fiance, so a lot of people were rather curious about Fyre and as Fyre being the main lead of the movie "Moonlight", it was expected it would be a hit to the public.

That is if there was not such a huge problem. They can find Apollo anywhere. His agency couldn't contact him and it's been almost a month. Without the male lead, it'll be difficult to promote the movie especially since Fyre was already lying low after his filming ended. Even if the movie is already widely spread to the public through social media, promotions using the lead actors are still necessary especially when it comes to interviews.

"Okay. Let's get this over with quickly. I need to be somewhere after this," Tian Zi replied while briefly glancing at his expensive watch. After the meeting, he was planning to go visit the place where Lucian Sky was held captive and talk to him first. After that, he would go ahead and pick Fyre, that is only if the Omega wanted to talk to the bastard. If he doesn't, he'll get rid of him as soon as possible so they could finally live peacefully and they can focus on making their own happy ever after.

". . ." Arriving at the conference room with the Ceo of Sunrise Entertainment, the production head, the director, the author, and everyone important to make this movie possible, Tian Zi quickly found himself a seat and sat with his usual mundane expression. To be honest, he doesn't like meeting people, especially when they have to talk about business. That is why he also never visits his own company unless it was very necessary since he has his brothers to do all the work for him. He doesn't really have to work that hard as long as he keeps inventing things that most people can't. Unfortunately, this time, since this all involves Fyre, he wanted to have his hands on this and handle things before Fyre does it for himself.

"I know you already know what's the situation right now, Mr. Mo. How do you think we'd handle it? I know that money isn't the issue but the production has been dragged on for so long, at this point, we won't have any profits because our expenses are greater than the sales," the production manager said with a serious tone. Of course, he also has solutions in mind but he can't execute that without the higher ups approval so it's better to ask Mo Tian Zi and later suggest some solutions.

He is well aware that for the Mo's, money was not an issue but for those who had put all their time and effort into this movie, they'll be just wasting their time if this movie doesn't reach their target just because the production had been delayed for so long. This was supposed to be a movie with high market value but after so many things that had happened, the hype might slowly disappear. They should strike now where the iron is still hot.