4 - Not that Handsome

* * *

"HAVE you sent her home properly?" Fyre asked while putting his hands on his sides as if lecturing the person in front of him. It has been a couple of months since the problem with Veronica Chime and the person behind her was settled. With the threat gone, Remi was now back in her apartment and already starting her normal life again. Temporarily. Tian Zi's company, where she was promised to work, hasn't been built yet. She had gone back to being a manager at her previous entertainment company and would be soon managing a newbie talent. Occasionally, she would have to work overtime so, as her boyfriend, Jonathan would have to properly escort her home.

Although Veronica Chime was finished, that didn't mean that Remi Long's career as a manager was done as well. Even though for the past years she had only handled Veronica, she was pretty good at her job and had even received praise from the upper management for always being able to secure contracts for her talent.

"Yes sir, I did. Safe and sound too," Jonathan replied, and even saluted Fyre playfully. Jonathan had always been a playful person and he was also a bully. That's why it was easy for him to find Fyre as his target when it came to his annoying and playful nature. The Omega's reactions were just too amusing for him. Additionally, he still couldn't forget the day when the Omega had purposely stood on top of piled books, just so he would look taller than him and his friend Tian Zi. Although that day hadn't turned out great due to Fyre's sudden heat, he could not deny that that part was too funny.

"Hmmph, you better take good care of her," Fyre warned for the millionth time before he sat on his chair across from Tian Zi's, who was currently busy with his computer.

"When did I not?" Jonathan replied in a whimsical manner making Fyre raise his eyebrow.

"You tell me. I don't want to pry between your relationship, especially since I promised Remi I would support her. But I couldn't help but wonder why you two didn't meet up like usual days ago. You even made an excuse that Tian Zi gave you work, which I highly doubt since you're too dumb for the job he wants," Fyre said in a monotone to which this time caught Tian Zi's attention, making him smirk at the remark.

"Well that is true," Tian Zi commented, putting his laptop aside, while a smirk flashed on his lips. Normally at this time of the day, he would have been at his parents home sleeping or working on his system alone, but ever since Fyre had decided to work with him plus with Jonathan's hiding from his family, the three of them had been hanging out every day. Tian Zi wasn't the type to hang out with friends a lot, since he doesn't really have that many friends. But recently, he finds it rather fun hanging around Fyre and Jonathan.

"You're right, I'm too handsome to be looking at codes and numbers. That is better suited for the both of you," Jonathan countered. He even dramatically flipped his hair to annoy both Fyre and Tian Zi, which definitely worked against Fyre at least, since Tian Zi was already used to Jonathan's personality. Additionally, he had a lot of people close to him that had the same personality. One of them was Mo Hanlu, his second elder brother.

"Handsome my ass, which part of your face is handsome?" Fyre asked with a disgusted expression that woke up Jonathan's roguish side. Suddenly, his laid-back expression shifted into seriousness before his face slowly neared Fyre's.

"Which part? You want me to point it out?" Jonathan asked, looking straight at Fyre's eyes. But to his dismay, unlike what he expected, Fyre's cheeks didn't turn red. The Omega's eyes remained serious, looking back at him as if his question was genuine. Which part of him was handsome? It was a question that had never been asked of him before. As someone who grew up being blessed with all, Jonathan had never failed to make anyone fall for him, whether unintentionally or intentionally. He was not planning to seduce Fyre since he already had Remi. But he expected the Omega would blush at least! But he didn't. This was the first time and he was taken aback!