122- Dark Past (3)

* * *

Quickly running away, Fyre's body began to tremble. He had seen things like that on TV shows and movies and that was okay to him but seeing Lucien just now, reality was far too different. The eerie sight of fresh and drying blood and the scent of it that spread around the room, the brutality of what he had seen was just too much for him especially knowing that the policeman had done nothing wrong and was just doing his job.

While he does know that things could go bad if they let the policeman be, but was it necessary to torture and kill him? It's like for Lucien, taking one's life was as trivial as taking a walk down the street.

"Fyre!" Calling from afar, Fyre flinched and halted as he turned around in horror seeing Lucien running to catch up to him. Although his expression was worried, Fyre still couldn't help but tremble even more when the Alpha was finally close to him and touching his hand with his bloodied hand. He knew something about Lucien that seemed to be dangerous but he ignored that because he was nice and caring to him, now he didn't know what to do.

"Fyre, are you scared of me?" Lucien asked with a defeated voice, as he carefully caressed Fyre's hand but deep inside, his body also trembled with thrill as he saw how the Omega quiver before him.

'So cute~' Lucien thought as his eyes lit with desire. He purposely smudged the blood he had on his hand onto Fyre and his lips couldn't help turning upward when the Omega's tremble began to get worse as he pulled away from his hold.

"I-I really need to go... I'll talk to you later," Fyre quickly dodged the question and soon dashed away. Meanwhile, looking in the direction where the Omega disappeared again, Lucien gasped in need as his lower half began to stiffen again. Goosebumps covered his body as he fought himself trying to convince himself to wait a little longer.

Unfortunately, he didn't expect to continue to avoid him even after a week had passed.

Fyre began distancing himself from Lucien because he just didn't know what to do. He does feel guilty for suddenly avoiding the Alpha just because he saw him that one time but as time passed he also began to discover a lot of things from the organization. Given the fact that Lucien also no longer tried to hide things from him to the point where all of a sudden he would constantly see people coming out of their hideout either dead or half-dead from torture and whatnot. And for some reason, Fyre didn't know if it was on purpose or not but the Alpha would sometimes showcase his brutality and savageness in front of everyone. While everyone didn't mind and even encouraged the Alpha, Fyre who wasn't used to these kinds of things wasn't having any of it.

In his eyes, Lucien was suddenly a savage beast, the most dangerous kind but at the same time, a beast that would treat him the kindest to the point that he'd begun to feel guilty for turning down his invites every time. Because even though it is true that Lucien had sadistic tendencies it seems, he had done nothing wrong to Fyre. In fact, he remained nice and very considerate of him. But then again, he just couldn't help it. Back then he didn't feel it but ever since that time, he knew Lucien was much more dangerous and different than what he actually was outside.

These kinds of thoughts kept on occupying his mind for weeks as well that he really didn't know what to do anymore so for now he decided he would just avoid Lucien until he made up his mind.

"Fyre..." Lucien called softly as Fyre tried to avoid him again today as always. Since he had been treating Fyre so well for the past year, he thought it would only last a couple of days but it has been three months now and Fyre was still avoiding him to the point that he was barely holding back. In the span of three months, he had gained more than four tattoos all over his body to remind him to be patient but Fyre was truly testing his patience. However, he could not do anything because it was not the right time.