171 - Jealous Tian Zi (2)

* * *

"Ahhh... Hmmmn... Zi~"

"Fuck! You're tightening up around me," Tian Zi groaned before grabbing Fyre's torso and swiftly laying him down in the space beside them before taking off his clothes. Fyre watched him do so and he cannot deny that it looked so hot.

"You like what you see?" Tian Zi asked with a smirk, feeling the sudden contraction just now before he leaned down and buried himself deep again. Fyre didn't reply and instead, grabbed onto his lover's discarded clothes and pressed them against his nose. When Tian Zi saw it, he felt himself grow bigger when he thought he had already reached his limit. He couldn't help but interpret Fyre's action as him answering his earlier question about him liking to wear a shirt that had the scent of another Alpha. With Fyre smelling the shirt that had his scent on and looking at him with eyes contoured with a thirst for him, it made his heart tighten as if someone just poked at it with a cupid's bow.

"Fuck! You sure do know how to rile me up," he commented before he began thrusting again. This time since he was in a more convenient position, it was easy for him to move enough to make a slapping sound every time his hips came down.

"Ahhh... Stop being too rough~ Hmmmnn, y-you're going to make the car mooooveee~" Fyre whined in embarrassment as he hugged Tian Zi's shirt tighter. The car they're using is fully tinted so he wasn't worried someone outside would see them but it would be a different story if their car moved. People can immediately tell even if they can't see inside and he does not want that to happen especially when people now recognize him and Tian Zi. But then again, he also didn't realize that there are high-quality cameras out there that are more than capable of seeing through highly tinted cars and they'll come to realize later that doing it in a car parked in public space is definitely a bad idea.

". . ." Not replying but slightly halting his movement, Tian Zi looked around as if he never thought of it until now and he cursed internally. If only he could stop and hold back just enough for him to drive them into one of his places, he would, but that was just simply impossible. Tian Zi looked around again and seeing that there was no one around, he began his thrusts again.

"Endure it for a while. I can't stop now, let me come just one time," Tian Zi expressed, and without waiting for the answer, his thrusts grew stronger and stronger to the point where their car was beginning to sway. Fyre panicked not knowing what to do but accepting all the assault as he moaned uncontrollably. Even though at the back of his head the situation was becoming alarming, he couldn't stop himself from wrapping his legs around his lover's torso and enjoying the pleasure he was receiving. Somehow it terrified him how much this pleasure could easily make him forget reasons. It's like all of this was making him dumb and he did not like that.

"Ahhh... Zi~ I'm going to coooomeee~" Fyre whined clinging unto Tian Zi to which the Alpha responded with a smile as he drew close to kiss the gasping mouth. Of course, he too was about to come so while they were kissing, he pulled Fyre's body close to him and without warning pushed all his length in one deep thrust and shot his load. He pulled away from the kiss and groaned aggressively before changing their position back to earlier where Fyre was sitting on his lap. He then squeezed the Omega against his arms, hiding against his neck as his body trembled at the chain of pleasure rushing through his body.

"Ahhh shit..." Tian Zi continued to groan, his balls tightening as he unleashed his semen. At the same time, Fyre closed his eyes, preventing them from rolling up as he too came swaying his body. He had his head thrown all the way back and his arms on Tian Zi's knees to support himself.

"Zi~" Fyre whined and continued to grind his body. Tian Zi loved it a lot, especially when he could see himself poking through his lover's flat stomach at their angle.