108 - S*xually Frustrated (1)

* * *

"Hmmn... e-enough..." Fyre whined, pushing Tian Zi away from him before covering his mouth. He was sitting on his lover's lap while the latter was on the toilet bowl, and they had been kissing for more than 5 minutes now that Fyre was afraid people might discover soon that he was missing.

"Just... one more time..." Just requested again, his eyes dazed with desire as he urged his lover to uncover his lips for him to claim again, which Fyre resisted at first while leaning back as far as he could but with the Alpha's arm wrapped around his waist pulling him close, he eventually got swayed as they began kissing again; and the sound echoed in the small cubicle.

Since they had been very busy for the past week, it is obvious that they didn't even have time to mate as they should because they were exhausted--or at least Fyre was. As for Tian Zi, he wasn't really that busy and he wasn't tired either but compared to Fyre who was mostly all drained out of all his energy after his tapings, when they get back home, the Omega usually just sleeps right away after taking a shower.

It would be a lie on Tian Zi's part if he said that he wasn't feeling lonely but of course, he wanted to be that doting and understanding partner so he never complained. He just always made sure that Fyre was taken good care of in terms of his physical and mental health even though he was already sexually frustrated and wanted to jump on to the Omega so badly.

It is also good that the distraction was working but he never expected it to be this effective. He didn't want Fyre to be so busy in the first place that he wouldn't even have time for him. Luckily, he accepted the assistant job because if not, he might not even see his lover's face as often and by then he might have gone crazy.

At least when he's with Fyre, he could do things like this every now and then. It took a lot of shameless acts on his part but it was worth it. It's been a while since Fyre had been very indulgent of him; he'd definitely satisfy himself.

"I've missed you so much," Tian Zi confessed. Even though they've been together the whole day every day, it still feels like there was distance between them so it can't be helped that he would only feel like he was truly with his beloved when they're touching like this.

"..." Hearing the Alpha's words, Fyre blushed a deeper shade of red if possible before he pouted, cowering against his lover's chest. "I miss you too," Fyre shyly replied and needless to say, Tian Zi found it adorable that he couldn't stop himself from becoming so aroused even after trying to suppress it all this time.

Well, after finally having this moment with the Omega, it's only reasonable. Fyre was so adorable that he wanted to put his hand all over him and ravish him all he wanted. After all, it's been more than a week since they last did it and he couldn't even make out until now.

"Oh my God, Zi~" Pulling away, Fyre whined blushing as he felt the hot and hard shaft pressing against his thighs. They are currently in one of the cubicles in the public toilet in the building and he couldn't believe the Alpha had become this hard in such a place.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. You're too adorable," Tian Zi shyly said as he scratched his nape. Obviously, he couldn't hide it since Fyre was on top of him sitting directly against his bulge. "I'll take care of it myself, don't worry," he added, thinking Fyre would definitely hate it if he ever asked something so ridiculous in such a place and time.

Meanwhile, blushing all over his face down to his neck, Fyre's eyes began to show desire despite what Tian Zi had thought. He chewed on his lips trying to suppress himself but of course, he's an Omega and after living with Tian Zi and having no constraints when it came to love-making and then suddenly they no longer have the time to do it, it's obvious he too would become sexually frustrated. The memories of this same hot and hard rod sliding inside him roughly made him steaming with lust, knowing how good it felt.