165 - Just a Normal Family

* * *

"Bye Mom, bye Dad," Fyre smiled before he hugged the couple together. Even though they plan to visit the city as often as they can and vice versa from now on, he still felt a little sad leaving already. When they pulled away from the hug, Fyre was even a little teary.

"Ahw our Sweetheart, don't be sad. You can come and visit any time, okay? Your dad and I will always be waiting for you," Mrs. Long reminded, caressing Fyre's soft and pinkish cheeks knowing that her son would probably still feel a little shy about visiting them since that's just how he is. He still believed that he had not been a good son so he kept avoiding meeting them.

"Yeah, I promise..."

"Also Mother, Father, please tell us anytime if you want to visit, I'll send someone to get you two. You're always welcome to come to visit us," Tian Zi interrupted while his hand wrapped around Fyre's waist and soon pulled him closer to him when the farewells were said. Mr. and Mrs. Long saw this as a sign of possessiveness but despite that, they think it was cute that they ended up chuckling together thinking that their son had really made Mo Tian Zi fall head over heels for him. The first time they met Mo Tian Zi, he was a completely different person but now, they could tell he had become such a loving man. Truthfully, even until now, they still couldn't believe that such a man chose their son. Well... while Fyre is a perfect child for them, others might think otherwise and they can't deny that Fyre also has many flaws so they are very happy that the Omega found a man that would love him so dearly.

They could tell because even though the two only spent three and a half days with them, they could see that their feelings for each other were strong. At first, even though they already accepted it and most of their fear was gone when they saw the two together the first time they arrived, after spending a couple more days with them, they were completely assured that their affection for each other will last for a long time. Additionally, given the fact that the Mos are good people, they're no longer worried for Fyre's future when he enters such an elite household because they were assured their son will be taken good care of.

Mo Tian Zi had shown that to them by how he took care of Fyre in the past couple of days.

"Thank you, Dear. We'll sure do," Mrs. Long replied sweetly, liking Tian Zi more and more. It was just a couple of days but she had a strong feeling that Mo Tian Zi was not the kind of man that would cheat so she approves of him more and more. Not to mention, aside from being the epitome of the words handsome and attractive, he was also very considerate and very polite. He could manage Fyre's explosive behavior and his unpredictable nature so the two are definitely perfect for each other.

"Okay, we'll be going then Mom, Dad. I'll call when we arrive safely," Fyre smiled and the older couple nodded in agreement. After the farewells were done, Fyre and Tian Zi were finally trailing the way back to the city but since it was a couple of hours ride, the two of them spent that time talking, and then later Fyre took a nap due to exhaustion. When they arrived in the city and specifically the hospital where Ian was admitted, Tian Zi's forehead immediately frown seeing a sea of people from the media trying to break their way inside the hospital that if it wasn't because of those huge men in black stopping them—which was obviously his brother's underlings—there would have been a huge commotion or worse, accident.

"Urg! How can they already know about this?" Tian Zi complained under his breath. His brothers always take extra care when it comes to things like this so it wouldn't go out in public but thinking that there are many people in the hospital, in the end it's difficult to keep this out of public. Words are always going to spread and Tian Zi sighs at that while contemplating whether he'd really want to have Fyre be exposed to such a crowd again. Since Fyre had not been in public since the rumors about him getting kidnapped—which Hanlu resolved later on in an exclusive press conference—people would definitely go rushing to them if they saw both of them stepping out of the car.