88 - Welcome to the Mos (2)

* * *

"Mom, what are you saying!? That's Xiao Zi we are talking about? He's still too immature to have a baby of his own," Hanlu whined, failing to remember that his little brother was soon going to turn 27 years old. And the fact that he was more immature than Tian Zi, made the rest of the family look at Hanlu as if he grew another head.

"Xiao Luu, why are you getting jealous of your younger brother? Your wife's pregnant with your child as well. One more baby isn't that big of a deal and besides, your father and I are here to assist any difficulty Xiao Zi and Fyre will encounter with the child," Laura said coldly, narrowing her eyes towards her middle child. On the other hand, listening to this conversation, both Tian Zi and Fyre continued to turn red and were both not really comfortable talking about a child that does not even exist. Of course, there was a chance that they could get pregnant but it's not something they are hoping for right now. As doctor Feng mentioned, Recessive Omegas ovulate irregularly so knotting would be useless unless the Omega was in heat. Fyre wasn't on heat at that time so the chances are low.

Besides, based on their experience babysitting the twins and Luangmin, Fyre and Tian Zi both agreed they would wait a little bit longer.

"What!? Why would I be jealous!? As you said, my lovely wife is pregnant and I have another one with Daniel here. I'm just saying Xiao Zi isn't ready," Hanlu countered while shamelessly already claiming that Daniel's fifth child will be his as well. Laotian didn't like hearing it but he let it pass and stayed silent beside his wife while Ian sighed in frustration. As for Hanlu, he knew full well Tian Zi didn't touch any of the lovers he tried to steal before so he's doubtful if the young Alpha even had an idea where to put it in. He refused to believe Tian Zi had done it with Fyre even though the evidence was clear, thinking again that time at the hospital.

"Does he even know how to make one?" Hanlu blurted, making not just Tian Zi and Fyre but also Daniel and Ian blush and were utterly shocked at the comment. At this point, Hanlu was being childish but no one would actually stop his hysteric state. Everyone knew Hanlu always had a denial phase when he learned something he refused to believe.

"That foul mouth of yours!" Laura angrily replied and was prepared to pull Hanlu's ears. Tian Zi and Fyre continued to feel uncomfortable watching them bicker without a chance to interfere at all. Thankfully, two little 4-year-old boys suddenly came running inside the house while giggling at each other and another two followed them both with a similar calm demeanor as Mo Laotian. Not long after, the two little robust boys noticed that everyone was gathered in the living room and their eyes brightened in excitement when they locked on someone. Needless to say, their arrival stopped such useless bickering which Tian Zi and Fyre we're thankful for.

"Mommy! Daddy! Uncleeeee Luuuuu!" The twins, Mo Ching Li and Mo Chao Yu, called excitedly and became even more excited seeing their favorite uncle in the house. Since both have been naughty and made their nannies wait for them at school until they had enough of playing, they arrived late for dinner. The same with their 8-year-old older brother, Mo Luangmin, and the 13-year-old cousin, Lancel Mo, who waited patiently for the twins to finish playing until they eventually got caught in traffic when they decided to finally go home.

The twins ran towards Hanlu and were quick to jump on his lap, which as expected the Alpha didn't mind at all. In fact, he already forgot his argument with Laura and instead lifted the twins in his arms as if he didn't just come from fainting just now.

"Chao Yu, Ching Li, didn't I say before not to interrupt when adults are talking? Besides, you didn't greet your grandma and grandpa," Daniel scolded, seeing that Hanlu was already going to monopolize the twins and maybe give them toys and candies again that will keep them up and about until late at night. Daniel had been controlling the twin's sugar intake but they knew exactly how and where to get it so it had been useless.