146 - Where Are You? (2)

* * *

After visiting the building next to Sunrise and watching the video they had multiple times, Tian Zi clenched his hands feeling helpless. It was clear as the sky that Fyre went inside an unfamiliar vehicle of his own volition, meaning he was not taken by force like they had assumed the situation would be, and instead, it seems that he even planned to meet whoever was in the vehicle.

"Fyre's cellphone was thrown from the driver's side so we can't be too sure about him not being taken by force, right? He could have been threatened to come. Do you know someone who might do this?" Julie asked after watching the video as well. Of course, Tian Zi didn't have to think long to know who this person was. He also already thought of this possibility so it did not surprise him. Instead, he was upset and disappointed knowing that Fyre did not trust him at all. He made it clear to him multiple times that if things happen, they should deal with it together. However, it's clear that Fyre had no plan to keep his promise from the beginning, explaining the reason why he suddenly left, leaving only that message.

Well, he did understand the fact that the Omega worries a lot for him but he made it clear not to worry. In fact, Fyre should be more worried for himself than for him who's more than capable of protecting himself.

"No, I don't know anyone." Tian Zi lied. It was best to not let Beta know after all since he did not want to trouble people who are not involved with their situation. Also, Fyre wouldn't want the Beta to be involved.

"Are you sure? If it's like that, it'll be difficult to find him. I know someone who can help but we need to think who might do this to Fyre," Julie offered. Since she was originally a lawyer before she decided to work in a different field, she also knew quite a lot of people who are currently in high positions in the police force. Not to mention, his grandfather was a retired deputy judge so she could ask him to help if the Alpha wanted to. Of course, she was well aware that Tian Zi also had someone who might help him since he's from the prominent Mo Family but since Fyre is her talent, she also wanted to be able to help in the least. After all, if she didn't leave Fyre earlier, this would not have happened.

"It's okay. I'm sure Fyre will find a way to come back when he can," Tian Zi said even though deep inside he knew it was not that easy. It was very clear that it was Lucien Sky who took Fyre and hearing the things Fyre had said about him until now, there was no way Fyre would be able to escape that easily.

"You don't know that! What if he's really in danger?! I worry for him too," Julie argued with a frown. She did not understand why the young Alpha was acting this way when all this time he was the most worried when the Omega was ever away from him even for just a few minutes. There's evidence that someone had taken Fyre so she expected the Alpha to go wild and all but Tian Zi was acting so indifferent.

"If he is then I will do anything in my power to get him back... Just... just don't involve yourself with this... Fyre would want that as well," Tian Zi said and finally decided it was time for him to go. He wasn't showing it but he was the one who was most worried right now but what can he do? His brain isn't even working properly because he's too worried. Fyre had avoided the man for more than ten years but why did he voluntarily follow him now? Out of all the things that's been happening, why now of all times?

'Just what is it?' Tian Zi asked himself. Just what did that bastard tell Fyre for the Omega to blindly follow him like that without a fight? Fyre isn't someone who will easily be deceived. He's already very conscious of Lucien Sky so he obviously wouldn't go and meet him just because the Alpha said so. There must have been a reason and he's yet to find that out.

"Mo Tian Zi, I trust you so I will listen to you this time but I will not forgive you if Fyre is hurt. I may be like this but I care for Fyre. He's... He's Remi's younger brother so he's like a younger brother to me as well," Julie said with a frown before her expression turned solemn, being reminded of her dear friend. Meanwhile, Tian Zi didn't reply immediately as he couldn't really promise Fyre's safety. He's just glad that the Beta cared for his lover more than he expected she would. He hated her for dragging Fyre into the entertainment industry and thought she was using the Omega's kindness but now he knew that the Beta also cared for Fyre.