5 - You're Invited

* * *

"RELAX, IT'S starting to leak," Tian Zi whispered. Compared to Jonathan, who was also an Alpha, Tian Zi had noticed Fyre's pheromones because he was especially sensitive to them. Fyre normally doesn't emit any pheromones at all so when they start to leak out, even just a little, Tian Zi will not fail to notice it. Fyre releasing pheromones would mean that the Omega would soon go into an attack, ...and that will, once again, bring them to a dangerous situation. The last time they were lucky. This time around he wasn't so sure. He didn't want something like what had happened between him and Maverick Sullen to happen with Fyre as well.

". . ." Not saying anything, Fyre followed Tian Zi's command and tried to relax himself. Thankfully, he successfully started to calm down. Tian Zi finally let go of Fyre with a heavy sigh, sensing the pheromones were slowly disappearing. Even though it was brief, pheromones are still pheromones. And, as an Alpha, he still has Alpha urges, although they were not overwhelming enough for him to have lost his control. The only urge he had at the moment was to pull Fyre into his arm and bury his face against his neck. It was still an Alpha urge, ...one that would potentially evolve into something else if indulged.

Additionally, even if it was just a hugging urge, he didn't want a little Chihuahua barking at him non-stop in the aftermath.

Fyre was really convenient due to his skills. However, one major drawback was him being so short-tempered to the point where it would later affect his body. He was too unstable, which was dangerous to them considering that they were an Alpha and an Omega.

After clearing their heads, they plopped down on the couch next to each other, looking all worn out.

"Your name really suits your personality," Tian Zi suddenly commented, leaning his back to the couch. The name Fyre was no doubt based on the element fire, although fire is strongly associated with passion, recreation, and assertiveness, it also represents destruction. Comparing Fyre's character, he is easily angered, ...just like how the element fire would destroy anything in its path. No matter how harmless Fyre looked on the outside, the Omega was actually a walking ball of chaos.

"Thank you, I-I couldn't help it with that man," Fyre stuttered, holding his hands together as he fidgeted. There was a stubborn pinkish blush on his cheeks that didn't seem to fade as long as he felt extremely embarrassed. He had promised himself that the last time would be the only time that he would let Mo Tian Zi help him, but now there was a second time. His body had never been this easily prone to undergo an attack before, so it was rather unexpected for him. He couldn't help but think of his body as bothersome now.

"Hmmm, I get it. He does tend to annoy me a lot as well, I'm actually glad his attention is being directed to you," Tian Zi said. When Fyre heard him, the blush in his cheeks dissipated in an instant! He then looked over at the Alpha, relaxing himself, his embarrassment from before totally forgotten.

"You're welcome," Fyre said through gritted teeth, annoyed at the Alpha, which only made Tian Zi chuckle.

"Yeah, thank you..." Tian Zi said between his chuckles, making Fyre even more annoyed. He already knew Mo Tian Zi had this kind of personality, but it was really really annoying. If only the Alpha wasn't so smart, he would have left long ago. The only reason why he was staying and working with the Alpha was because he wanted to learn new things, techniques that would further widen his knowledge in programming and also... to find out how to defeat the arrogant bastard in his game!

"Don't be mad now," Tian Zi said softly. It was really amusing how it was so easy to annoy Fyre! It was very fun seeing how his reactions would shift from one to another. Figures why Jonathan loved teasing Fyre. But Tian Zi knew well enough how bad it would be if the teasing got out of control, so he didn't want to get too deep into that.