103 - Babymaking (2)

* * *

After shopping and having dinner, their group finally left driving the mall to each of their destinations and as expected, even though Fyre seemed like he was fine when he was talking to both Ian and Daniel earlier, he reverted back to feeling down when they got home. Tian Zi noticed it almost immediately that he hugged the Omega from his back before kissing his bare nape.

"Are you okay? Do you have to go to work tomorrow? I think it would be good to take a break for just a day," Tian Zi whispered softly, swaying their bodies. Meanwhile, Fyre blushed at the action as always as he shook his head left to right saying that he doesn't have work tomorrow since the actual taping hasn't even started and at the same time hummed, indicating that he was fine. Of course, Tian Zi knew he was lying about him being fine but he never insisted it to him and instead smiled tenderly.

"That's good. Do you want to go with me and look for our place tomorrow then? I've already arranged someone to list down places that we might like," Tian Zi offered and this time they were facing each other, still hugging. Since he knew that Fyre was not fine at all knowing that the earlier news was still weighing on his lover, he wanted to distract him a bit, and luckily their house hunting was on schedule.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that," Fyre replied softly, staring back at the Alpha with his sultry gaze making Tian Zi unable to look away. His mind quickly became crowded with thoughts such as wanting to kiss and ravish the Omega then and there but before he could fully get a grasp of his thoughts he was already leaning down to kiss his lover.

Obviously, he considered that Fyre might be already tired physically and emotionally so wanted to give up the thought but opposite to what he wanted to do, he ended up kissing the Omega causing him to jump in surprise as he abruptly pulled away. However for some reason, he really thought that Fyre was looking at him as if asking for him to comfort him in this kind of way.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I know you're tired and you'd probably want to rest than do this," Tian Zi said shortly after kissing Fyre who frowned at the sudden loss. Tian Zi held both of the Omega's shoulders and slightly pushed him away but seeing how the Omega pouted, Tian Zi blinked in surprise. Clearly, this wasn't the time for such a thing but why was the Omega looking at him like that? Really as if he was begging for him to continue but at the same time didn't want to say it?!

"Y-You want to do it?" Tian Zi asked, making sure he wasn't interpreting his lover's gaze and making a mistake again.

"Hmm..." Fyre hummed as he nodded shyly. Meanwhile, as soon as the intention was relayed, Tian Zi froze for a brief moment before he swiftly lifted Fyre into his arms and later walked toward their bed. Needless to say, they began kissing again until they were eventually laying in bed with Tian Zi on top.

"Are you sure?? I know this isn't the time for this... and you aren't emotionally stable," Tian Zi asked again as soon as their lips separated.

"Hmm, I-I want you," Fyre muttered as he hid himself against his palms. Just like Tian Zi had thought, the doctor's words indeed still remained in his mind but he simply couldn't admit it because he knew the Alpha would get worried and he didn't want that.

"T-Then should we try it today?" Tian Zi suggested hesitantly while lifting Fyre's clothes just enough to expose his stomach. Fyre was confused at the remark at first but he later blushed when he felt the Alpha's hand against his flat stomach and pressing lightly. "Should I start planting my seeds here tonight?" Tian Zi added, looking at Fyre so lovingly which made the Omega blush even deeper. Of course, both of them knew he wasn't ovulating at the moment but Fyre wasn't really against the suggestion so he nodded while hiding his face against his palms in embarrassment.