86 - My One and Only Forever

* * *

"Are you ready?" Tian Zi asked, pulling up on the parking area of the Mo estate as they arrived. They didn't get out yet as they held hands and looked at each other's eyes lovingly.

"Y-Yeah..." Fyre replied nervously as a hint of pink hue already made its way to his cheeks. Since Fyre had fair skin, Tian Zi was quick to notice the shade and found it adorable as always that he couldn't hold back himself as he leaned forward and kissed the soft surface. Fyre was no longer surprised so instead of pulling away and avoiding the affection, Fyre closed his eyes instinctively until he felt the kiss drop down to his lips, forcing his mouth to open.

"Hmmnn," Fyre moaned, gripping on Tian Zi's arm as they gasped. For some reason, even though Fyre had been to the estate so many times, knowing that he's coming today as Tian Zi's lover made him so nervous that he was actually glad the kiss eased his nerves a little.

"You're so fucking adorable..." Tian Zi commented, as soon as their lips separated. Fyre was so soft and small against his arms, his lips tasted so sweet, he smelled so good, and not to mention the way he moaned, Tian Zi loved all of it to the point that he almost forgot the main reason they were at his parent's house in the first place. The desire to just stay with Fyre in the car and continue making out was so strong, he had to mentally remind himself of his priorities.

"Idiot! D-Don't say something so embarrassing!" Fyre whined, hiding his face as it turned bright red. He was never the pretty or adorable type, his looks were only normal among Omegas so as someone like Tian Zi who's surrounded by so many attractive people, there's was no way the Alpha would notice his features but for the past days, he's been called adorable, cute, beautiful, lovely, etc., that Fyre just couldn't get used to it, however, at the same time loved hearing the compliments. Well, who wouldn't?! Everyone wants to be called pretty or handsome once in a while. He's no different, especially when it comes from the person you love.

"I'm sorry but you really are so adorable," Tian Zi said again and chuckled before locking his hand with Fyre. "Anyway, are you still nervous? You can take as much time as you want," Tian Zi added worriedly, his free hand reaching out Fyre's cheeks and caressed it softly. Fyre may not find himself beautiful but for him, he was far more attractive than anyone else he had seen. He loved everything about Fyre; from his long straight lashes that droop down to curtain his light brown eyes, to his soft pinkish lips, down to his adorable soft pink inverted nipples, his narrow waist, and finally to his tiny feet... just everything! There are too many things that had to be enumerated, not just physically but also his explosive personality and character.

"Hmm, I am. Thank you..." Fyre smiled, feeling touched by the consideration. He briefly took a deep breath before he squeezed Tian Zi's hand. "Let's go?? I'm ready." Fyre finally suggested, making Tian Zi smile as well but instead of nodding, he suddenly reached out to the car's compartment and pulled out a small box. When Fyre saw it, he was quick to gasp in shock because from how the box looked, it was clear what the Alpha was about to do.

"Z-Zi... What's this about?" Fyre asked in disbelief. Of course, he didn't want to assume anything but there's only one thing that could fit inside the box, and that definitely not a necklace, or a watch.

"I went and picked this up today for you. I know I'm being too fast at this point but I just want you to know that I'm serious about spending the rest of my life with you. Of course, I know you won't want to be tied down so soon so this is just a promise from me to you," Tian Zi conveyed, looking directly at Fyre as he slowly revealed a beautiful rose gold diamond ring. The almond-shaped center stone wasn't too big so it's wearable but because it has a couple of diamond side stones and looked well made, Fyre did not believe it wasn't an expensive ring.