15 - Soft Spots for Omegas

* * *

"Wait what? Please calm down," Tian Zi said in panic, hearing Fyre's furious words. He quickly buckled his pants before he walked to the bed where his shirt was, ignoring Kathy's eyes following his figure.

[How can I freaking calm down when your bastard best of a friend has been ignoring Remi while he's with his fiance at the Empire hotel!?] Fyre roared because aside from Jonathan was currently pissing him off, the fact that the Empire hotel has a very tight security system and difficult to hack computer programs, it was frustrating that he couldn't find out more information aside from calling Tian Zi. He tried getting access to the CCTV cameras but now he has left with no choice but to look for Tian Zi who probably was the one who installed that formidable security program in his Older Brother's facility.

"What? Wait, stop yelling and breathe for a second. I know you're mad but you're still in heat so you have to calm down a bit," Tian Zi instructed in frustration, after finally finishing putting his clothes on. He massaged his temples waiting for Fyre to follow his suggestion and walked towards the balcony to have a bit of fresh air. He's currently at the Empire Hotel but he honestly didn't know that Jonathan was at the building as well. Whether that is true or not, he doubts that the Alpha was with Margarette. Those two never got along to begin with.

"I'm at the Empire Hotel right now. I'll try and look for Jonathan if that would help you calm down," Tian Zi said again, hearing that Fyre actually listened to him when he said he should breathe for a second.

[No. I'm going as well. Wait for me there!] Fyre said with gritted teeth, however hearing his words, Tian Zi quickly interrupted in alarm.

"How do you plan on coming here?? It's only been three days since your heat, it'll be dangerous for you to commute," Tian Zi voiced out of concern because as far as he knew, Fyre does not own a vehicle. He's still feeling responsible for what had happened previously so he'd rather not want the Omega to do something that might harm him. While 3 days was normally the amount of time an Omega would be in heat but usually, even after that they still emit pheromones. Although not as strong, it is still better to be safe.

[Who the fuck are you?! My mother?? I'm fine! I've done it a lot before and my heat had completely subsided.] Fyre replied annoyed while rolling his eyes. Meanwhile, even more alarmed, Tian Zi massaged his temples feeling like he's going to have a bad headache thinking of the Omega being reckless. He didn't feel like Fyre was lying and all this time he might have really been walking around despite not having fully recovered.

"No. I'm coming to pick you up. It'll be quicker and safer. You're mad right now and it might make your hormones react again. You're not stable," Tian Zi said with no room for arguments. Of course, Fyre tried to decline and complain but Tian Zi was not having it at all. If the Omega was stubborn, he too could play that game.

"I'm hanging up. Get ready. I'll be there soon," Tian Zi said firmly and at last, ended his call. Going back inside the hotel room, Tian Zi looked at Kathy Ness who was already in her dress sitting at the edge of the bed looking back at him with a disappointed and annoyed expression.

"I'm sorry. That was an urgent call," Tian Zi explained, scratching on his nape but of course, Kathy Ness wasn't having that explanation and raised one of her eyebrows. She heard the Young Alpha say something about not being fully recovered from heat and she quickly figured out that the person Tian Zi was talking with was probably an Omega, and that somewhat annoyed her. Mainly because if Mo Tian Zi already has someone, then why does she have to be humiliated like this for the second time? She understood the Young Alpha the first time he did it but right now she simply can't let it go.

She might have had a motive for this but she also has her pride. She's happy that Mo Tian Zi still remembered her all this time despite their past but she'd honestly rather sleep with someone who genuinely likes her than with the Young Alpha who clearly had no interest in her. Mo Tian Zi probably sees her as someone who is easy.