106 - Zian Mccarthy

* * *

Days had passed and life went on as usual however unlike before where Fyre and Tian Zi used to live separately, they had finally moved together just like they had planned in a private villa located in a very secure area not too far drive from the main city. It was a little regretful on Fyre's side that he had to leave the place he called home for the past 10 years but he was also excited about the new life he was going to spend with Tian Zi from now on.

Of course, not everything would be flowers and rainbows but he promised he would strive harder to be more understanding of his lover and vice versa, as Tian Zi will continue to become more patient with him until they get used to life together.

Needless to say, a gathering was held at the new house to further celebrate the couple's relationship and their union in the near future. Everyone was so happy for them, especially Mr. and Mrs. Mo who almost lost all their hope when Tian Zi had been stubborn about being in a relationship all these years. And that for the past years being with Fyre, who was an Omega, nothing was happening! Everyone almost believed it was all hopeless but now the two were finally making progress together. Although it was unfortunate that Fyre didn't get pregnant as the elders had secretly hoped for, they were both happy that the two were finally a couple of steps closer to such an outcome.

Surely, if the two spend more time together, this dream would not be so far in the future. Of course, at this point, no one was aware of the fact that Fyre had a condition that it would be difficult for him to get pregnant. Fyre and Tian Zi decided against it in order to not worry the elders who were happy about their relationship. Obviously, this was also not to put further pressure on Fyre already, which both Laotian and Hanlu agreed upon when their little brother asked for advice. Hanlu also added to make Fyre quit acting and just focus on cohabiting, for now, but Tian Zi no longer listened since he knew having something that occupy the Omega's mind will help him forget the situation as they wait for the right time.

That aside, after the big move, the days spent together were rather fulfilling. Since they have similar hobbies and both of them are homebodies, bonding wasn't difficult that they became inseparable as they did almost everything together. They've long passed the awkward stage of their relationship because they were initially friends before becoming lovers. Well, naturally they still bicker just as much as they made love. But despite that, they supported and encouraged each other, making them even closer than they were before. And just like that months had passed until the day when they were supposed to spend less time together had come.

Ever since the day when the cast of the movie Fyre was in had officially announced all the actors and actresses and their roles in the movie during this huge press conference, Tian Zi had been helping Fyre with his script every day as both the Omega's supportive partner and personal assistant. Fyre does not know yet that he had accepted the job but he was glad he made such a decision because he knew that from here on, his lover will be treated as if he was a movie star, not just locally but also internationally as the light novel had a huge audience.

* * *

[@flowerbaby05 Finally! Moonlight will officially start filming today. I am so excited. When I heard Fyre Long was going to act as the main lead, I thought they were gonna spend a couple more months preparing for his part but oh my God!!! He's so good already! Just like I had thought before, he's so beautiful and he and the male lead looked so good together!]

[@littlebunhoney I was mad at first that Duke was no longer in the movie but knowing that he's so busy and has other projects he's already working on, it's reasonable he'd reject Moonlight even if it's a good and huge project to take. Thankfully, it opened up a big opportunity for Apollo. Gosh, even his name sounds so hot. I know he's not in a match against Duke, but damn he's so hot.]