126 - Personal Request (2)

* * *

"Hi! Come in. Laotian told me you two were coming so I quickly had the house cleaned up because the kids were making such a huge mess in the living room. Please come in," Daniel greeted happily, seeing his visitors at his door before inviting them in. His protruding belly was showing a little more than the last time they saw each other but he still looked gorgeous as ever.

"Thank you, Dan, but you really didn't need to. It's natural for kids to make a mess all the time," Fyre replied before he handed over a box of his homemade cheesecake and a huge jar of wheat cookies he made for Tian Zi days ago but decided to give it to the Omega instead since he could always just bake again for the Alpha. Of course, he didn't need to bring gifts to Daniel but it didn't feel right for him because he rarely visits their estate compared to the main Mo estate which felt more like a second home to him. In fact, he even has his own room there as if he was one of the Mos even long before he established a romantic relationship with Tian Zi.

He lived with the Mos for more than a year and he's basically the Mo's unofficial adopted child. This happened just because his biological parents asked the Mo couple to take care of him when his sister, Remi, died in that accident years ago. Truthfully, they didn't have to really take care of him but the Mos were very nice people and took him in until he got over his mourning.

"Oh my, you really didn't need to," Daniel said but happily accepted the gifts and soon handed them over to the maids before urging the couple to come in.

"It's fine. I made a lot because I had so much free time and I'm sure the kids would love it, it's auntie's recipe after all," Fyre said even though Tian Zi didn't want to give his food, saying that his brother had more than enough food to feed his wife and children but in the end lost an argument against Fyre. Of course, Daniel could see his pouts when he accepted the gifts, making him secretly chuckle.

"Laotian is still on his way, we can talk in the living room for now," Daniel suggested and the two nodded.

"Kids, your uncles are here. Come down and greet them," as soon as they arrived at the living room, Daniel walked a little closer to the end of the stairs and called. And since the house had a huge ceiling, voices would echo when a person purposely made their voice louder so Daniel's calls were heard from where the children were—which was the game room—where Daniel asked them earlier to play instead of the living room.

Not a minute had passed, two mischievous boys came running down the stairs racing with each other while another one followed behind carrying with him his youngest brother in his arms.

Since Luangmin had grown a lot in the past year, even though he's still eight, he was a lot stronger than other kids and a little bit taller. Everyone thought he would end up smaller among his peers because he was premature and the doctor warned them about a possible slow and limited growth but after he got active with his body by doing sports and martial arts, he had a growth spurt that one would actually believe if the boy lied about his age and said he was nine or ten.

"Uncle Zi, Uncle Fyre," the twins called excitedly running towards Fyre and Tian Zi to hug them before both swarmed Fyre to cling to his thighs. They're not really that close since both Fyre and Tian Zi were awkward around kids but it was the twins' nature to be very friendly around everyone in the family, especially women and Omegas. However, this time, Fyre looked at the twins with dreamy eyes as he smiled sweetly, putting his hand over the mischievous boys. He wondered what his child with Tian Zi would look like. Would it look like Tian Zi or him?

'It would be so much cuter if our child would look exactly like Zi. A small Zi clinging to me like this would look extremely adorable,' Fyre chuckled at his own thought.