116 - Who Cares About the Sheets?

* * *

The next day. Fyre woke up at the time he normally wakes up and to his surprise instead of getting out of the bed and exercising, Tian Zi was beside him focused on his computer and from the looks of it, it looked like he had been like this for a while now or perhaps he hadn't slept at all.

"Zi, did you not sleep at all?" Fyre asked as he sat up. When Tian Zi noticed that he had woken up, his face instantly lit up in a charming smile as he put down his computer on the side table.

"Good morning, my princess. How's your sleep? You woke up rather early," Tian Zi said, pulling Fyre into his lap. This was actually the usual time that the Omega usually wakes up but he thought that because Fyre was completely exhausted last night, maybe he wouldn't wake up until later. Alas, he's woken up but that's fine too. Meanwhile, hopping on the Alpha's lap as he was forcefully dragged, Fyre suddenly blushed but later pouted upset as he frowned at his lover.

"What? What's with you all of a sudden? It's too early for you to make that face, my princess," Tian Zi asked in disbelief but still managed to tease Fyre with that ridiculous nickname. Still, it wasn't even 30 seconds since the Omega had woken up but he's already pouting... yes, Fyre was no longer cursing, kicking, or yelling at him like before but he still does get upset most of the time and most of the time it's pretty unpredictable... even though he looked so adorable with it.

Tian Zi wrapped his arms around Fyre and attempted to pull him into a hug, hoping that it would soothe him somehow but he was not able to do it as the Omega was pushing against his chest.

First of all, the reason why Fyre was blushing was because he could feel something was plugged in him, which he soon chose to ignore since there was a good reason for that. Secondly, he's feeling sore inside and he was pretty sure why.

Last night, he knew he had fallen asleep while in the middle of their lovemaking due to him being too exhausted already but he didn't think Tian Zi would continue until he became sore like this.

"You... I haven't recovered from the last knot you did but you knotted me again last night, didn't you?! I feel sore inside, Zi!" Fyre complained because just now when he moved, he felt this heavy-like and sore feeling that he would always feel the next day when Tian Zi knots him. Not to mention, the uncomfortable bloating sensation underneath his abdomen clearly due to him being filled was making his spine shiver. Even though Fyre had adjusted to the knotting process a little, it's still too much for him given the fact that Tian Zi has a huge knot and it would usually take awhile before it would deflate and separate making him feel the stinging pain for long minutes.

Luckily he's asleep this time but why does Tian Zi have to plug him the whole night? It would have been fine if it was a normal amount of semen but it's not so it was a little too much that he couldn't wait to let it out in the toilet.

"Ah... Sorry. You know I can't control it," Tian Zi quickly apologized before he slipped his warm hands inside the Omega's clothes. Meanwhile, looking at the Alpha with an uninterested expression, Fyre pinched Tian Zi's side earning a low tortured groan.

"I'm going to be late for work," Fyre said while attempting to get off of the Alpha's lap but when he realized Tian Zi wasn't going to let him, he finally glared at him, thinking the Alpha was definitely in the mood for morning sex since he's been begging him for days before.

"No! We've done it so many times three days ago and then yesterday. I'm sore inside out, Zi! If we do it now, I won't be able to walk properly later and I don't want that," Fyre said again without waiting for Tian Zi to talk and pushed the Alpha's face away. On the other hand, listening to the Omega, Tian Zi ended up bursting in laughter before he stubbornly pulled Fyre into his arms, not letting him off of his lap.