144 - Left With No Choice

* * *

"M-Mo Tian Zi!? The youngest son of the Mo family?" Another reporter asked in disbelief.

"This is big news. If he's really Mo Tian Zi, then that means Mr. Long is engaged to him."

"Wait, didn't he just say he was Zian McCarthy too? What is happening?" One more interviewer commented, feeling confused with the situation.

"Excuse me, Mr.? Are you really that Mo Tian Zi? The third young master of the Mo Empire and the sole founder of Zi Network?" One brave individual asked, looking at the displeased expression of the Alpha. If it was earlier, they wouldn't have been afraid to ask questions or even throw shade but after hearing that he might be Mo Tian Zi, they cower back thinking that they might offend such an important person. It was natural that everyone would think so.

"And what of it? That is indeed the name given to me by my father," Tian Zi replied irritably, making everyone gasp in shock again for who knows how many times already in the past 15 minutes.

"So you are saying that you, Mo Tian Zi, was Zian McCarthy all this time?" Another one clarified to which Tian Zi quickly replied with a "Yes."

"That's what I'm telling you, I've never left Fyre's side and so I know everything he does. You media people are just making things inconvenient for us so now that you know, I am expecting all this love scandal to stop," Tian Zi stated as one of his eyebrows raised. Meanwhile, listening to what he just said, just like Julie had predicted, all the journalists and whatnot immediately forgot about Duke Davidson and Apollo White, and instead, another set of questions bombarded the Alpha. This time, it was all about his and Fyre's relationship. The media had actually been curious about this for a long time now ever since Fyre came into the picture along with Ian Andrews Mo at his wedding day with Mo Hanlu but because they couldn't find anything about him or Mo Tian Zi, they have no choice but to give up that scope.

But now, an opportunity has come like this so they will never let this slip out of their hands.

"Mr. Mo Tian Zi, please tell us more about your relationship with Mr. Long,"

"Mr. Zi, when is your wedding and how long has it been since your engagement?"

"Were the two of you lovers since the beginning?"

"Can we finally ask how the two of you met?"

"Mr. Zi, please tell us more about you and Mr. Long. How did you come up with the idea of disguising yourself as Zian McCarthy? What was the reason?"

"Please tell us more about the wedding date and your plans?"

"Mr. Zi, please tell us more about Mr. Long's relationship with the rest of the Mo family,"

"Mr. Zi, is there any reason for you and Mr. Long to hide your engagement?"

"Is the whole family approved of Mr. Long?"

"Are we expecting another Mo children coming into the family?"

While Tian Zi was being bombarded with so many questions, his head started to ache. Yes, it seems that he ended the ridiculous rumor about his lover and other men but now it looked like he made the situation worse although he was still happy that everything is now out in public. At least now, he wouldn't be stressed out listening and reading some fake news about Fyre being a different man's lover. He hated that the most to the point where he wanted to destroy a whole company.

Meanwhile, in his private room, Fyre was unable to calm down despite Julie's effort. But since he didn't want the Beta to worry for him, he pretended that he was okay and smiled gently.