125 - Personal Request (1)

A/N: I apologize for the late update. I have been extra busy last week because all my exams somehow happened at the same time and as a fine arts student, our exams aren't written exams and instead drawings and sculptures which take up a lot of my time and effort to the point I had to give up my sleep for three whole days just to finish it all up. Of course, I also have written exams in minor subjects but major subjects took all of my time. I am already very embarrassed to you and all my patrons especially on the highest tier because I kept delaying my updates. I kept wishing that they would understand my situation and they did but that does not mean I could just abuse them. I am trying my very best to balance my time but sometimes things really do get a bit hectic. So I hope you would understand where I am coming from. Thank you so much and please enjoy today's updates.

* * *

Laying close beside him using his armpit as support, Tian Zi very softly squeezed Fyre against his chest. After the Omega had told him everything about his past, there was an obvious wave of boiling anger on the verge of erupting inside him. He was deeply saddened and angered but most of all he was regretful. Regretful that he had not met Fyre way sooner and helped him heal his wounds. All those years he had let Fyre deal with his own monsters all by himself and he cannot fathom how that must have been for the Omega all this time.

His heart ached as grief invaded his body and mind. Even though he didn't have to as he just couldn't help it at that time since they simply didn't know each other yet, he still couldn't help feeling mournful and at the same time blame their fates for not letting him meet his beloved way sooner.

Slowly and carefully slipping away, Tian Zi quickly grabbed a pillow and swiftly put it against Fyre's arms when he successfully pulled away. When the Omega happily cuddled with the soft pillow, Tian Zi couldn't help but flash a smile as he stared at his lover. Fyre had gone through a lot since he was young; He felt the need to leave home at such a young age and he had been terrified for the longest time. Even though he craved his loving parents' warmth, he was forced by society to think that it would be better for him to not cause trouble for them. Since then, he had been struggling to keep up with both society and his anxiety just because of his gender.

He had never felt comfortable and safe for the longest time and it was only then when he met Tian Zi that he learned an Alpha like him existed. That there was an Alpha who would not be swayed by his rampaging pheromones and continue to protect him even if it meant he'd have to undergo pain.

"No matter what happens, I'll keep you safe Fyre," Tian Zi whispered before he leaned down and showered the Omega with soft kisses. Because of this, Fyre groaned a little, feeling ticklish before he snuggled closer to the pillow, maybe thinking he was still in his lover's arms. Seeing this, Tian Zi chuckled. He continued to enjoy the sight of his beloved's sleeping posture and if he could, he would have continued to do so while adoring the view all day long but he can't. He needed to go and work closer to the promise he made to the Omega.

Shutting the door carefully, Tian Zi took his mobile phone out of his pocket and in an instant pressed a single key to call one specific person while walking towards his computer office.

Meanwhile, on his office desk, Mo Laotian was working on his never-ending papers to review and sign when his personal mobile phone rang. Since the ringtone wasn't specifically from his beloved wife, he carefully finished reviewing the paper on his hand and later signed it before he finally received the call on its 5th ring not looking at the caller ID.

[Hello?] Laotian responded with a question in a monotonous tone. Since he had no one else registered on his personal phone contacts except his direct family and closest friends, he didn't need to feel worried about who might be calling him.