120 - Dark Past (1)

* * *

Focused on his computer, Tian Zi had a frown on his forehead seemingly frustrated at what he was doing.

Finally, after being able to calm Fyre down, he quickly decided to work on his plan. Days had passed since 'those' photos had been released to the public and even though he had tried his best to delete them and caused problems to major sites with those articles for days, people still couldn't stop talking about it. It had been making Tian Zi feel irritated and so he promised that before Fyre goes back to work again, he would make sure to slowly ruin that actor's life. Of course, he should do it without Fyre knowing so he's been making sure the Omega was either asleep or doing something before he worked on his plan.

So far he was doing good at keeping the Omega in the dark but unfortunately, he would very soon wish he had never tried to dig up Apollo's past, or at least he would wish he had done it a little bit more carefully... because he and Fyre wouldn't especially expect they would discover something that would soon disturb their peaceful lives.

But for the time being, Tian Zi continued to do his best and so far he was doing good and uncovering something he thought was going to help him accomplish his plan.

Meanwhile, on their bed, Fyre slowly lifted his lids indicating that he had finally woken up after their earlier intense activity. As always, a blush soon reached his cheeks as he shifted in his sleep still feeling the strong aftermath on his body and he won't deny that he liked that. The lingering sensation of Tian Zi touched and rough kisses all over his body, goosebumps covered Fyre as he recalled how good it felt. Most especially, he gulped touching his stomach knowing that he's been filled to the brim just like he Alpha had promised he would.

He didn't know how long he had slept but he could still feel the warmth inside him, even the remnants of how big and hard the Alpha was inside him, all that remained and he couldn't help but quiver recalling the pleasure he had experienced not long ago.

'I feel like right now I would really get pregnant,' Fyre's toes curled as he thought while softly caressing his lower abdomen. If it was a year ago and someone had told him that there would come a day where he'd spend days making love with an Alpha, he would have kicked and cursed at that person nonstop. In the first place, he never liked Alphas so he never imagined he would one day wish to become pregnant by an Alpha's baby like this. But seeing himself now, it was funny when he thought about it.

Of course, getting pregnant wasn't that easy in his situation and he was supposed to be feeling down right now, but surprisingly he was happy. Especially today because he suddenly had a good feeling. After all, they've been at it for days without a stop, in fact, there was not a day where they had not done it since his break so he had a good feeling that maybe they would get lucky soon.

Slowly getting on the bed, he had long discovered that his lover wasn't on the bed with him but he wasn't really bothered by it, and instead he soon got off of the bed. His legs trembled a little when he tried to stand but he managed to do it before he trailed the way to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Because he wanted to keep Tian Zi's semen inside him a bit longer, he never bothered taking out the plug and quickly finished his shower. If it was before it would have caused him discomfort but now that he had gotten used to it, he wasn't bothered by it any longer to the point where he even forgot that he had it in him while he walked around the house. Truthfully, if it wasn't so unhygienic, he would have kept it inside him all day long although he would definitely not admit that to Tian Zi.

"I-I guess I should take out some of it..." Fyre muttered with his flushed cheeks, feeling some white stuff drip out and trailed his inner thighs as soon as he stepped out of the shower room only to step back in again. He quickly tightened his muscles, moaning in the process hoping it would no longer leak out. Since Tian Zi comes a lot, he's always full after their intense love making so sometimes it leaks out despite putting a plug. He hated to admit it because the Alpha teased him about it before but it really does seem like he had some kind of a weird kink, since instead of feeling more embarrassed about it, he's even becoming aroused by the sight and feeling of it.