81 - Third Time's the Lucky Charm

A/N: Hi, I'd like to announce that I will be having a month-long hiatus in August. This is because I will be temporarily moving out to a new city in preparation for college(yes, I've enrolled myself again in college for Fine Arts). It will be a new university which I am not familiar with and a different town so I will need some adjusting. I don't really know if I can adjust within a month but I just want to take some things off of my mind for the time being. I hope you understand. If you want to read more about Love Chase though, you can always visit my Patreon or buymeacoffee page. I have a lot of advance chapters there but even there I won't be as active so DM's might not be catered immediately but I will still be posting there every Sunday. 

I will still post on July 27th and 31st, but starting August 3rd I will be on hiatus. Thank you so much for your understanding. Also, please enjoy this chapter.

* * *

"Hmm. I want that too... Then how about we start living with each other? Because you know, we'll know each other better that way. If we have a misunderstanding we can work on it together, yeah?" Tian Zi suggested, making Fyre gawk at him as he pulled away from the hug.

"Do you even know what that means?" Fyre asked. A soft pinkish hue tinted his cheeks. For him, living together was like already treating each other like a married couple, he was not expecting Tian Zi to suggest such a thing out of the blue. When it is true that they could better know and understand each other that way, but it's too scary to think. It's like he's entering a different level of commitment and it's not like he was fully against it, it's just that he needed more time to prepare himself—mentally and physically.

"Yeah, I do know and I am willing to do it with you. I would have never thought of this before and I never thought this would happen to me but I don't mind if it's with you, Fyre. I am dating you with the thoughts of you being my end game..." Tian Zi confessed. Like he thought earlier, if one day he would lose this love, he does not want to love someone else again so it's either Fyre or he'll stay single forever. He never thought that one day he'd say such cringe-worthy words but still genuinely feel it to be the right thing to say.

"You sound like you're proposing to me," Fyre mumbled, the soft pink in his cheeks becoming redder.

"Does it? Then should I buy you a ring? I know it's too early but it doesn't sound so bad," Tian Zi replied, a pinkish hue also managed to reach his cheeks.

"W-Wha! Stop joking around!" Fyre whined, pushing Tian Zi away before turning the faucet to wash himself.

"I am not though," Tian Zi whispered as he chuckled.

"I-I said stop it!" Fyre whined again, not wanting to hear any proposal-related things as he quickly stepped out of the shower room and grabbed himself a towel. And although a little disappointed, Tian Zi enjoyed teasing Fyre seeing his adorable reaction to the topic.

"Okay, but I really am not," Tian Zi insisted, as he quickly rinsed himself before following Fyre who was already trying to dry himself. He walked close to the Omega and grabbed himself a towel and dried himself as well. Meanwhile, Fyre became silent, biting on his lips, his whole face turned completely red. In truth, how is he going to respond to the Alpha's words? He was also the same, he also never thought he would find someone who would say such a thing to him. He's too overwhelmed and he hated that he liked the idea even though he never thought of it before. He thought he would be forever alone.

"Fuck you! I said shut up already!" Fyre yelled, his hands shaking. When he doesn't know what to do or say, he always ends up cursing, it's just his way of escaping the situation because it felt like if he did so, he could win the argument.

"Fine. Then you don't mind if I do this right? If words don't get to you, then what about actions?" Knowing Fyre's personality well, he knew acting angry was part of his escape but Tian Zi didn't mind because he already learned to love and understand this part of Fyre. Suddenly lifting Fyre into his arms, Tian Zi didn't say anything more and proceeded to walk out of the bathroom. Fyre struggled at first but he eventually shut his mouth when he was thrown into the bed with the same position they had earlier and kissed again.