65 - A Temptress

* * *

Lost in their own world, their bodies swayed in sync as their kiss became deeper and hotter. Fyre didn't notice it last night because he was in a daze but Tian Zi is indeed a great kisser. Well... he didn't have anyone to compare Tian Zi with but he could tell. The Alpha knew exactly how to move his lips and tongue and he was considerate enough to match up Fyre's pace. It was clear to Fyre that even though Tian Zi was a virgin until last night, this was definitely not the first time he kissed someone. Which was reasonable, remembering the time when he saw him and Maverick kissing years ago.

"What's wrong?" Tian Zi asked, noticing Fyre slightly pulling away from their kiss because of his previous thought. But Fyre quickly pushed those thoughts away and this time initiated the kiss again, rocking his body, loving the way Tian Zi's hands move around his body. It was not until they were both breathless that they decided to finally separate, ready to venture into something else.

"Are you really okay with this?" Tian Zi asked again, feeling slightly regretful staring at Fyre's reddish lips but he knew their heat wouldn't subside with just a kiss no matter how good it felt. But he also wanted to make sure Fyre wasn't going to stop him midway later when they began because by then he wouldn't be able to stop himself. If there was a slight chance that Fyre didn't want this, now was the time to stop.

"Hmmn... I-I want you..." Fyre replied honestly while blushing intensely. For him, it was now or never. It's probably not good to do it after he gave the Alpha a chance but he wanted to be honest and I admit that he wanted Tian Zi.

Of course, he wasn't normally this honest with his desires but for once even if it was because of his heat, he was able to admit such a thing. It wasn't easy but the little courage he had gathered was enough to give him the confidence to look at the Alpha's eyes and say such shameless words. Because he knew for a fact that once he said he wanted to stop or if he remained unsure, Tian Zi would stop his advances. If that happened, it would be more embarrassing to be honest by then. He wasn't sure how often these things would happen from now on, but he wanted to focus on what's on his hand right now.

He wanted Tian Zi, it's a strong desire he simply can't ignore at this heat of the moment.

Meanwhile, hearing Fyre's words and seeing him turning into a pinkish hue, Tian Zi was no longer able to hold back as well, as he quickly went to the pants instead of the gown. In an instant, he easily slipped the loose fabric off of Fyre leaving the Omega naked down before he slid his fingers against the wet surface while keeping his eyes on Fyre's widened eyes.

"Ahhh, w-wait~" Fyre suddenly whined. Goosebumps covered his whole body, feeling someone other than himself touch his most private area. Even though they went through this already last night, he was still very much a newbie on this kind of thing so he felt extremely embarrassed and wanted to avoid the Alpha's peering gaze.

"D-don't look at me~" Fyre whined again, quickly pushing Tian Zi's face away which the Alpha found cute. Thankfully, instead of asking him to stop, Fyre was just embarrassed but didn't seem to want him to stop, which was great and added more excitement to him.

Last night he made a big mistake because he was caught off guard but today would be different. He'll make sure Fyre was well prepared to take his size without hurting too much. He wanted to make sure that instead of pain, Fyre would be going crazy with all the pleasure he would give him.

"Then is this okay?" Tian Zi asked before his whole head slipped inside Fyre's hospital gown. Since it was loose, Tian Zi was able to fit perfectly and he still had enough space to breath and enjoy the view of what's in front of him. It was regrettable that he wouldn't be able to see Fyre's adorable expression but this was better for now. Hearing no reply from Fyre, Tian Zi took that as an okay and began to give attention to the stiffened bid in front of his lips.