114 - Photographed (2)

* * *

'That fucking Bastard!' Tian Zi thought furiously. He remembered the actor saying about a photograph earlier when he left and figured this was what he meant to say. His eyes becoming frantic, Tian Zi read some of the discussions and both his head and heart was about to explode.

@kittybaby Oh My God! I was right! They're definitely dating! They're so perfect for each other. I've been a longtime shipper of Mo Tian Zi and Fyre Long ever since rumors about them came out because their love story feels like it's so fictitious but so many years had passed, I already graduated from my uni and there are still no confirmation from the two. I guess they're really just friends that's why now I'm moving on and shipping Fyre and Apollo. Definitely definitely MORE perfect for each other.

@TamaraY.B There are so many Alphas who are linked to Fyre for the past years and he's not even a celebrity. He was just a friend that Ian Andrews Mo chose as his maid of honor at his wedding but there had been a lot of rumors of him dating the youngest Mo and you know what, I totally believed that but so many years had passed and maybe they've broke up and now Fyre is moving on. 

@ImyourZaddy It's a little too fast but I can't blame them. They have very great chemistry. I've seen a lot of behind the scenes videos on their current project and they seem very close. I won't be surprised if they come out dating after filming the movie together.

@Yeetdatbish Another perfect Alpha and Omega couple added to my list to stalk. >.<

@XxYyZz Apollo is so perfect! Fyre is so pretty. He looked so good whether in a male or female clothing. I'm so glad they chose him as the main lead in the Moonlight adaptation T.T

Reading a few lines from the discussions, Tian Zi wasn't able to hold back and exited the website. He's well aware that he shouldn't let some comments like that affect him since those people don't know the truth but he still couldn't help it.

Just on cue coming out of the walk-in closet, Fyre walked towards Tian Zi and immediately noticed how the Alpha had suddenly become gloomy. He was in the closet for less than five minutes but Tian Zi had become like this so quickly. Fyre figured there must have been something with his call with Mo Hanlu that had upset him.

"What happened? What did your brother say?" Fyre asked worriedly, reaching out for his lover's cheeks already thinking maybe something had happened in the family that's why the Alpha is now upset but instead of getting his question answered, he suddenly found himself on Tian Zi's arms quickly making him confused.

"What's the matter? Why are you being like this?" Fyre asked. He honestly didn't know what to do anymore. Not to mention, he's already so exhausted from work, and then satisfying this insatiable beast, and then going out to meet Apollo. All he wanted to do now was to sleep but he couldn't with his lover in a foul mood.

"I'm upset. People are saying you and that bastard look good together," Tian Zi mentioned, making Fyre even more confused.

"What? What do you mean?"

"A photograph... that bastard hired someone to take a photograph of the two of you earlier. It's now out in public and people are saying you two look good and are a perfect couple," Tian Zi pouted, burying his face against Fyre's neck as if he a child telling on his bullies and what they did to him. Meanwhile, when Fyre heard the Alpha he sighed.

"Zi, didn't we talked about this days ago? We had to make a publicity stunt to stimulate the crowd and I only agreed to this one time. It won't happen again, I promise. It's part of my contract and Ms. Walker already agreed that instead of doing it occasionally I would only do it once. And besides, you know the truth... why are you being like this," Fyre explained helplessly. He could remember the Alpha nodding at that time but now it looked like he didn't even bother listening to him.