147 - Not Totally Helpless

* * *

Arriving at the hospital, Tian Zi immediately paced toward Maverick's room, and when he arrived, the family members of both Sullens and Mos and a few police officers gathered outside the room discussing something. When Laura Mo saw Tian Zi, she quickly called him over to them which the young Alpha was already doing as he was walking towards them.

"Thank goodness you've arrived. We don't know what's happening but the young man wouldn't talk since he was found and instead, he asked for you," Laura briefly informed, to which Tian Zi replied with a nod. Both Joaquinn and Aston looked at Tian Zi looking frustrated and saddened at the situation but they didn't have a choice. They already tried everything but their brother was still not willing to talk as far as his abductor was concerned. Thankfully, even though he was gone for three days, it didn't seem like he was hurt or anything but they just don't understand why he wasn't talking at all. It's like he was protecting someone.

"Tian Zi, I know things aren't so good between us but I hope you can help my younger brother. We want to find justice for him. I'm sure you'd do the same if you're in our situation. If you help us, I will owe you big time," Joaquinn approached Tian Zi. Truthfully, he didn't want to ask the Alpha's help since they truly weren't close probably due to his feelings for Fyre but he was left with no choice. Meanwhile, hearing Joaquinn's words Tian Zi nodded. Although it was true that he didn't like Joaquinn at all, that didn't mean he wouldn't help if he asked for help. He wasn't that bad of a person. Additionally, even if Joaquinn didn't ask him, he would still want to talk to Maverick and confirm his theory. Joaquinn didn't even have to mention about him owing him something,

"You don't owe me anything, I also have something I need to talk about with Maverick," Tian Zi said that immediately made Joaquinn feel relieved even though he knew already that the fellow Alpha was gonna help them anyway. Since, he has already been in the beginning.

"Thank you," Joaquinn filled with gratitude.

"By the way, I don't see Fyre. You two had a press conference earlier right? How did it go? It's unfortunate that we couldn't see it," Laura mentioned, seeing that Fyre was missing since that was pretty unusual for the couple to be away from each other.

"He's... It's hard to explain now, I'll have to talk to Maverick to confirm it," Tian Zi said, which immediately confused everyone.

"What do you mean?" Laura asked again in confusion. What does Maverick have to do with where Fyre was?

"I'll explain later but I'll have to talk to Maverick first," Tian Zi replied firmly to which Laura had no choice but to not, thinking that maybe the Omega just got tired and was now staying back to rest, still she couldn't help but confirm it since she knew her family was quite a magnet for dangerous situations. She was hoping that Fyre wouldn't experience such a thing because of the Mos as Daniel did.

"But he's fine, right?" Laura tried to confirm which Tian Zi truly couldn't reply. He didn't want to lie to his mother so he just stayed silent. Thankfully, Mo Chendong stepped in and held his wife's shoulder.

"Honey, let's just listen to what our son is saying right now. I'm sure he has great reasons for this," Mo Chendong said. Since his dear friend Gabriel Sullen was unable to handle the situation right now due to his poor health, he and his wife together with George Sullen were trying to handle the situation for the kids since they knew this wasn't a good situation to be in.

"Okay Dear, I'm sorry. Xiao Zi you can go ahead inside. Daniel and Ian are trying to comfort Maverick, I hope you can help him find and catch whoever did this to him," Laura said, making Tian Zi nod as he could not wait to talk to Maverick anymore. His purpose may be different from what his mother had said but if he could find and help Maverick at the same time, it would be better. Still, that does not mean he wouldn't help Maverick if his return was not related to Fyre's disappearance.