Side-Chapter 4 - Maverick Sullen

* * *

Walking out of Daniel's hospital room relieved that he could finally escape this sudden family reunion and the hot seat he had been put through for a whole hour, Tian Zi headed to the nearest public toilet wanting to wash and freshen up his face. He could have done it in Daniel's room but knowing the bathroom there was covered with both the Omega and his older brother's pheromones, he would rather use the public toilet.

Tian Zi was trailing the way to the toilet preoccupied when suddenly he noticed an alluring sweet scent spread in the area. It was very faint, almost nonexistent but with his nose, he could tell where the smell was coming from.

Knowing full well what the scent was, Tian Zi tried to ignore not wanting to get involved but when he realized that the scent was coming from the toilet he was headed to, he halted his walk and contemplated. He's an unmated Dominant Alpha, even though he could control his dominant instinct quite well, resisting Omega pheromone was still a situation he didn't want to be in simply because it was too tiring.

Tian Zi was about to turn around when again suddenly heard a commotion inside the toilet as if someone was struggling inside. Various scenarios quickly materialized inside Tian Zi's mind and even though he didn't want to become some knight in shining armor for someone who might need his help at this moment, he simply could not ignore a person in possible trouble. Without another thought of doubt, Tian Zi dashed inside the toilet room kicking the door open, when he saw a man towering over a smaller figure, Tian Zi quickly frowned in annoyance.

'Really? Doing this in a public toilet at a Private hospital?' Tian Zi thought before he pulled the man on top of a sniffling Omega and threw him almost 3 meters away.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT WITH ME AND MY LOVER?" After he was suddenly thrown away, the man yelled without shame to which Tian Zi just laughed at. Lover? If the Omega was his lover, it shouldn't have looked like he was raping him and in a public toilet at that.

"You really make me sick," Tian Zi sighed before turning around to confirm the Omega of the man's claim but when he realized who the smaller figure was beside him, Tian Zi was dumbfounded.

"P-Please don't tell anyone," He simply said, trembling. His body is still hot from his sudden pre-heat attack. Tian Zi blinked his eyes unable to believe what he was seeing, Maverick Sullen, the esteemed Second Young Master of the Sullen Family who is Daniel's cousin and supposed to be an Alpha. Tian Zi blinked his eyes a couple more times before he frowned again not understanding what was the Omega talking about? 'Don't tell anyone? Don't tell what?' he thought confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about but if he's really your lover then I must apologize," Tian Zi said, scratching the back of his head and looking at the man still on the floor after he threw him earlier. Looking at the man, even though he didn't really know who Maverick Sullen was, he still couldn't believe why he would choose someone like his lover. He looked like he already fathered a 20 year older son or daughter.

"N-No. Not that! He isn't my lover," Maverick replied timidly, making Tian Zi sigh, somehow relieved at the information but then later he sighed again.

"I don't really care what other people like to do with their lives, if you want to do it in the public toilet with random people then rest assured I won't be telling anyone," Tian Zi said, he wasn't hiding the fact that this was such a bother and regretted ever choosing to dash inside the toilet earlier.

"Hmmph, mind your own business," the man suddenly interrupted as he stood up and attempted to grab Maverick again however before he could do that, Tian Zi was quick to catch his hand and glared at him as if he was looking at a cockroach.