136 - Kidnapped! (1)

* * *

"That's why we need to finish filming. After this, we're going to lie low until our wedding day. We only have a few months left and we haven't told your parents about us yet," Tian Zi said, making Fyre pout. He was reminded of his parents again and he could not help but suddenly get nervous. It's been such a long time since he talked to his parents and he's embarrassed to go see them now and tell them that he's suddenly going to get married.

"Tch. Of course, I'm going to do my best to finish filming as soon as possible but do we really need to go and visit my parents? Can't I just send them a letter like always?" Fyre said. For some reason, it was very stressful to think of his mother and father who he had not seen in person for many years. In the first place, he didn't even know what to say to them. He's been away for so long that he even forgot how it felt to talk to them.

"Don't be nervous. I'll be there with you when you face them and if you need help, I will definitely help you. Anyway, with that said I'm going to tell Ms. Walker that I am going to announce my real identity and our relationship to the public. Of course, I'm going to call your parents first and after that, we're going to visit them or I'll ask someone to invite them over," Tian Zi finalized his plan. Fyre was shocked a little as he was still afraid to come out in public and at the same time nervous about his parents but in the end, he didn't argue and just nodded.

"Don't worry, okay? Just trust me. I won't let anything happen to you... and me if that's what really making you all worried," Tian Zi comforted as he hugged his beloved and he wasn't lying. This is because aside from himself, he had his family to back him up. That's his biggest advantage. He's not really proud of it but beggars can't be choosy. He's lucky to be the youngest son of the Mo family because with that, he had two older brothers who would protect him no matter what even if it didn't look like it. Even though both Laotian and Hanlu seemed to be cold to him, Tian Zi knew they cared a lot for him so he wouldn't be surprised if the two would hire people to protect him and Fyre without them knowing. In fact, he won't be surprised if the room next to their room was actually someone hired to secure their safety.

"Okay..." Fyre softly muttered, hugging Tian Zi back. In actuality, the Alpha was right. Both Laotian and Hanlu experienced a lot of things with their relationships so as someone who knew better, how could they not be extra careful for their baby brother?! Even if it wasn't necessary, both of them had actually hired people to protect the two no matter what so that instead of worrying about dangers, Tian Zi could enjoy a normal relationship away from any dangers or problems that the two of them had experienced before. It's like their way of making up for their past mistakes.

"Now now, let's forget about all that and do something that you'll love," Tian Zi suggested, changing the topic before he suddenly lifted Fyre into his arms and later walked towards the king-sized hotel bed.

"I've booked the most expensive room in this hotel. Though it's not as good as the usual hotels, don't you think it's too bad if we don't use it?" Tian Zi asked which immediately made Fyre chuckle. Honestly, even though the hotel wasn't a five-star like the Empire Hotel or other hotels they've been into, it's still a very high-class facility. His room was even very luxurious. He was only able to tell the difference really because he happened to visit one of the most expensive hotels in the country. If not, the hotel they're in now was certainly at least three-four stars.

"You can't stay here for long. What if people discover us? Besides, you're not wearing Zian's face right now," Fyre said as he continued to chuckle while he wrapped his arms around Tian Zi who continued to carry him in his strong arms. Since Tian Zi's real face wasn't known by a lot of people, if it was discovered that he was in the same room as him, a different man yet again, people's minds will go wild.