99 - The New PA(?)

* * *

"T-That's enough!" Fyre whined as soon as their lips separated before he pushed his lover a little further from him. For some reason, it has become Tian Zi's habit to suddenly kiss him in front of people. It's like he's telling everyone that he was his and no one else. And although it felt nice to be treated this way, it was still very much embarrassing, especially in front of other people. The way Tian Zi treated him was very similar to the way his brothers treated their wives and perhaps that was where he got it and thought it was normal when it was not.

"You didn't seem to dislike it though," Tian Zi chuckled but Fyre was wrong. Although Tian Zi had seen how affectionate his brothers were to their partners, especially Laotian, he didn't necessarily copied them because this was just how he felt for Fyre. He felt like he constantly had to be with him and express his love or else something inside him would explode.

"No, I do not! Let go of me, bastard!" Fyre tried to act angry but the stubborn blush on his cheeks betrayed him and it only made the Alpha hug him tighter. After all, the main reason why he was here aside from picking up his lover was because he saw another man with Fyre in the video he had seen earlier. And although it was an act, it didn't sit well with him. Thankfully, upon seeing Fyre now, it didn't seem like that actor put his paws on his Omega because Fyre still had the faint traces of pheromones that he secretly and constantly put on him.

Although it was rather useless towards a Beta but Alphas should know Fyre already has someone. In ancient times, Alphas used to do a thing called marking where they bite the neck of their Omegas to make them submit unconditionally but as time passed, Omegas achieved their own rights. Biting had become prohibited and to adapt to that, Alphas and Omega evolved. In recent times, there are still things called marking but it has become an unconscious thing that Alphas do to their partners where they put their scent on them to warn other Alphas.

"Ohh, you two looked so good together!" The female wardrobe manager, Layla, commented from the side while the other two agreed, seeing the two continue to bicker. Meanwhile, Julie Walker sighed and took a step forward after urging Victor to stop filming.

"Ehem, okay now that it has ended... Fyre, I hope you remember what I told you about your relationship earlier, please make sure Mr. Mo understand your current position in the industry," Julie cleared her voice and snatched Fyre's attention. When Fyre heard her, he quickly halted, finally releasing from his lover's grip, and nodded.

While Fyre was fine with his friends and family knowing about his engagement with Tian Zi, now that he had entered the entertainment industry, going into public with this would only make unnecessary trouble for him. Julie Walker was right, at least until the movie had ended and reached the big screen, they should keep their relationship from the public for the time being. Besides, he also didn't want other people to know, afraid that he might be condemned for it. He trusts Mos and his other close friends but not other people.

After all, he was not some heir to a prominent company like Daniel and he wasn't a famous Omega like Ian. He was just a normal person and people might not see his pure intention towards Tian Zi.

"Wait, what does she mean?" Tian Zi asked, confused. He didn't feel like it was good news for him at all so he softly reached out to his lover's hand and caressed it. Meanwhile, Fyre hesitated a bit but he finally sighed and looked at the Alpha in defeat, the stubborn blush he had earlier vanished and changed with his serious expression.

"Zi, you see... We can't tell everyone that we're engaged for now... at least not until the movie's on the big screen so this might limit the time we are spending time together outside... We can still live together for sure, but we might need to be careful hanging out in public from now on," Fyre informed and he watched the Alpha's face drop almost instantly at the news but didn't say anything.