133 - Male and Female Lead in Flesh (1)

* * *

"I don't even know what to say at this point," Julie Walker commented in frustration after having the couple in front of her watch the video that had just come out in public and had been causing such huge ruckus across the country—and Moonlight fans abroad—in just an hour to the point that this morning's number of reporters had been multiplied.

This by far had been the most frustrating year in her life ever since she decided to pursue a different career instead of a full-time lawyer. Yes, she had a fair share of hardship when she was handling Duke, especially at his early years, but at least she could scold the young man and punish him until he straightened up. This wasn't her case now.

Truly, if she could just turn back time, she would have given up recruiting Fyre and Mo Tian Zi into the entertainment industry and just focus on Duke. But she didn't! She just had to be greedy and took in someone she couldn't handle. If time travel was possible, she would have traveled back in time and slapped her past self until she wakes up.

"Well, that wasn't our fault so..." Tian Zi replied with a bored expression before he crossed his arms, making Julie feeling even more frustrated.

"First and for most, you could have handled the situation without injuring both actors. With what you did, filming will be delayed once again for Moonlight and Duke's schedules have been hindered as well. Now people are talking about the rumored competition between Apollo and Duke and now you got involved," Julie said in frustration. It's bad enough that people think got fired as the male lead for Moonlight and then he got involved in a love triangle between Apollo and Fyre and now, the name Zian McCarthy had been popping out in search engines. People are trying to find out about him, some may be out of curiosity but a lot was because of resentment.

"Tch. Do you think those two would just stop if you talk to them? Be happy that I stopped them with just a bump on their forehead, if I didn't they would have gotten a lot more than that from their brawl." Tian Zi said in annoyance before he felt Fyre's hand pull the side of his clothes making him halt his talk.

"Stop it, Zi... It's already out in public whether you could have handled it differently or not, them fighting was already bad enough and now your fake identity got involved. There's not much we can do," Fyre expressed. He honestly didn't know what to feel about this. Additionally, Apollo and Duke's fandom had already been on bad terms even before Moonlight started casting so this didn't make the situation worse because it's already bad to begin with. If anything, this just gave people the confirmation that both actors in fact did not like each other in person.

"*sigh* You're right. At this point, we won't be able to do anything except keep silent and wait until this passes because even if we hire someone to suppress the news, people are still going to talk about it and we'll only make things complicated if we try to interfere and deny. The best thing to do is let the people talk and think what they think and just let it be," Julie said in defeat before she leaned back on the sofa. Fyre and Tian Zi listened and were in fact in agreement with her statement. Even if they did secretly delete the post or suppress websites that published the earlier incident, people are still going to think and talk about it no matter what they say to mitigate the rumor.

In the end, most people would still be in denial so it's better just to let people talk about what they want and just let the issue pass until eventually it's forgotten.

"You two just stay out of this like usual since Fyre isn't really an actor so people would understand if he stayed silent and private. As for Duke, I'll just have him accept an interview. I'll instruct him on what to say and not to say so he doesn't make things worse. And as for Apollo, I don't know what his management would do but whether they remain silent or not, we just need to prepare for anything. I'll also find another thing to divert people's attention so this would pass quickly," Julie instructed and just like earlier, both Fyre and Tian Zi agreed with the arrangement. Well, Tian Zi was actually going to suggest announcing his engagement to the public but Julie's plan can work too so he'd have to give up the thought.