𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18: 𝑉𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑁𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑠

Vote Vote Vote
Vote Vote
Vote
❤️

plz :)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

A few of the Cobra Kai students and I, along with Demitri, all went to a nearby sports pub to celebrate our recent win.

The server showed us to our booth by the wall. Eli slid into one side, and I slid in next to him. Once we were seated, we all started to take a look through our menus. "So, what's everyone getting?" I asked, scanning my menu. "How does a round of drinks sound?" Eli smirked from beside me.

"Do you still have that fake ID?" Demitri asked from across the table, annoyed. "Of course. Don't be a bummer, Demitri." Eli spat, grabbing his fake ID as our server made their way to our booth. "Hello everyone! I'll be your server this evening. Can I start you all off with something to drink?" The server asked, pen and pen pad in hand.

"Uh yeah. We'd all like a couple beers, please," Eli spoke up. "Well, almost all of us. He'll take a shirley temple." Eli smirked, looking over to Demitri. Demitri let out a scoff and rolled his eyes. I lightly slapped Eli's arm, causing him to look back at me. He mouthed 'what', before I gave him a knowing look.

"Yeah... I'm gonna need to see your ID..." The server spoke up. Eli handed the ID to the server with a smirk. The server eyed it suspiciously for a moment, looking between us and the card. The server shook their head. "Better luck next time, kid." They said, tossing the card back on the table.

I laughed at Eli next to me, who looked flustered and agitated. He elbowed me with a small smile growing on his face. "Anything else?" The server asked with less enthusiasm this time. "Uhhh... how does everyone feel about nachos?" I asked, looking around and pointing to the small nachos sign on the table. Everyone nodded and agreed with me. The server gave a quick nod, writing it down and walking away. "Nice try, Walter." I smirked at Eli. "Oh shut up." He replied.

The nachos arrived at the table about 15 minutes after ordering. And we put in our normal drink orders this time. Aisha decided to go live on Instagram, and showed all the viewers our nacho celebration. Aisha mentioned Eli's fake ID fiasco, which made Eli go quiet and tense up.

"Don't talk about that... my parents follow you..." he said quickly, a little bit of the original Eli popping out. "Sorry Mr and Mrs Moskowitz..." Aisha apologized. I reached over and put my hand on Eli's, causing him to relax a bit. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"That's it?" Eli smirked. "What ever do you mean?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent as I could. "A kiss on the cheek? Why kiss there when there's other places that-" 

"Stop stop stop!" Demitri said, waving his hands all around. I laughed and looked back at Eli, cupping his cheek with my hand.

"Alright, fine," I said, slowly leaning closer to Eli's lips. Before our lips touched, I quickly shoved a loaded nacho into his mouth. It caught him by surprise, and I couldn't help but burst into laughter. I almost fell of the seat. Eli sat there, shaking his head, smiling while he chewed on the nacho. I got up and quickly ran to the bathroom, so I didn't pee my pants in front of everyone.

After I regained my composure in the bathroom, I walked back out to see Demitri sitting at the booth all by himself. I walked up and sat down with him. "Where'd everyone else go?" I asked him. "They went to talk to Miguel." He nodded towards our friends. I nodded in response, and continued to sit there while I waited for them to come back.