𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 90: 𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦

(A/N: This chapter is being posted while we wait for season six of Cobra Kai to be released, so it might not necessarily take place right after the last chapter of season five or fit perfectly into the timeline. Enjoy!)

EXTRA A/N:
HAPPY TWO YEARS OF Me and You!
I'm so thankful for all the love and support you guys have shown me and this story. I can't even begin to list all the reasons why I love you all. I hope everyone's doing well, and I hope you'll stick around as we wait for season 6! <3

All my love,
       Karley <3

¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" I asked Eli.

Tomorrow is Eli and I's one year anniversary. Well, kind of. It's the one year anniversary since we started dating. Since then, we've been broken up for a little while after the school fight, but we decided not to completely start over. Instead, we decided to keep going as if it never happened.

"Meet me at the lake at 6. Don't be late," he emphasized his words with a smile on his face. The lake is the place where we had our first date. I smiled at him, "I won't be late! Between the two of us, you would be the late one."

Eli turned his head to the right, where I was sitting on his bed next to him. He looked at me in silence for a moment, before a large grin spread across his face as he pulled me closer.

He started kissing me all over my face, making me laugh. He kissed my cheeks, my nose, my forehead, before finally kissing my lips. I was still smiling into the kiss as I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him even closer.

After a little bit of kissing, he pulled away and looked at the clock beside his bed. He tilted his head, thinking. "It's only 7. Want to watch one more?" he asked.

My gaze had stayed on Eli as he spoke, never breaking as I admired his features. I didn't respond right away, but I had already knew what my answer was. "Of course," I said.

He laid back down next to me, wrapping an arm around my body before playing the next Harry Potter movie.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I was practically counting down the minutes until our date. It wasn't even because I wanted to see what he planned... It was because I wanted to see him.

Eli's mother needed him for something for a majority of the day, so we couldn't hang out before then. I was hanging out with Miguel for a while, but then he had to meet up with Sam. So, I was left alone until 7.

I was laying in my bed video chatting with Moon, when I heard the front door of my apartment open and close. It was probably Uncle Bucky coming back from work. I didn't pay it much mind, until I heard him call my name.

I rolled my eyes slightly in annoyance. "Sorry Moon, I have to go," I said.

"It's all right! Don't worry. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She smiled at me, before blowing me a kiss through the phone. I did the same, before hanging up.

I left my room and started walking to the living room, but stopped in my tracks when I saw a random woman sitting at the kitchen table. I glanced around, but didn't see Bucky anywhere.