𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 88: 𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛

The fight broke out quickly all around the room.

I was fighting a blonde girl from Cobra Kai. She threw three kicks in a row, which I blocked easily, hitting her leg away. I landed a kick on her torso, making her stumble backward.

She tripped on her own feet and fell to the ground. I watched her as she fell, prepared for her next attack. But what I wasn't prepared for, was the Cobra Kai behind me.

I felt someone kick me in the back, making me stumble forward now. I turned around quickly, blocking the punches the other Cobra started throwing at me. I grabbed both of her hands, looking backwards towards the first girl.

Right as I turned, I saw the first girl telegraph her next kick, so I was able to kick backwards and knock her back again. When I looked back at the second girl, she had gotten one of her hands free from mine, and landed a punch right on my face.

My head jerked to the side, before she landed yet another punch on my face. I blocked her third punch with one of my arms, pulling her closer to me and kneeing her in the stomach. I pushed her back again. This time, she fell all the way to the ground.

I turned back to the first girl, who was standing in fighting position, ready to strike. She ran at me quickly, throwing a punch when she approached. Just as the punch was supposed to hit me, I grabbed her arm and knelt to the ground, pulling her over me.

She landed on her hands and knees. Here, I took the opportunity to grab her head and knee her in the face. She held onto her injured face, staying on the ground now.

I looked to my left, my eyes landing on Miguel. He was fighting off two people at once now too. I ran up to them quickly. One of the people was about to kick Miguel in the back, when I jumped and hit the person with a flying front kick.

Miguel saw it, his breathing heavy. "Thanks," he said through breaths. I looked back at him quickly. "Don't mention it."

We continued to fight these people off together. The person in front of me threw two punches at me, but I caught both of their arms in mine. Then, I kicked their stomach, their wrists still held by my hands. I kicked them again, letting go just in time for them to fall to the ground.

I looked down at the person I just fought, getting ready for if he jumps back up. I was too busy looking down, that I didn't notice the person running up behind me.

But luckily, Miguel had my back.

He ran between us and kicked the person down, similar to what I did for him. "Thanks," I said. Miguel looked back at me with a smile. "Don't mention it," he responded. We have each other a quick fist bump, before my eyes landed on Robby.

Robby and Kenny were fighting, both of them yelling at each other. And just a moment later, Kenny raised his hands and struck Robby in the chest, just like he'd done with Eli. Robby's breath was pushed out of his lungs too as he started gasping for breath. Robby staggered backwards, holding his chest.

I ran over to them. While Kenny looked down at Robby evilly, I came up behind Kenny and started fighting him. I kicked him back once, gaining his attention, then hit in with an crescent kick to the head, then swept his feet from under him. I did the combo so quickly, that he didn't have any time to block.

When Kenny was on the ground, I turned back to Robby, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You alright Robby?" I asked quickly. He continued gasping for air, but nodded his head.

Just then, someone kicked me to the ground. I landed face down, then quickly turned around. But as soon as I faced him, Kenny kicked me in the face, my head jerking to the side.