𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 63: 𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

"Everybody, line up!" Sensei yelled.

All the Eagle Fang students gathered together and stood in a line, facing Sensei. Behind him, was a huge Eagle Fang banner he hung in the warehouse.

"Today's lesson is about cheating." Sensei started as he walked back and forth in front of us all. "At Eagle Fang Karate, we don't believe in fighting dirty. Cobra Kai doesn't follow the same rules. So we have to be ready for any dirty trick they throw at us."

Sensei stopped and stared at us all. "Alright everyone, get ready, because today I'm gonna put you through the wringer." He told us.

Then he looked over to Miguel. "Except for you, Diaz. You're up here with me." Sensei told him, pointing his thumb behind him. Miguel furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" He asked.

Miguel looked over at me, then back at Sensei. "The tournament's around the corner. I can't afford you getting hurt." Sensei said. I saw Miguel roll his eyes slightly, before walking up next to Sensei.

"You can be co-sensei with me today. Sound good?" Sensei told Miguel, slapping him on the back. "Okay, everybody. Get ready." Sensei said.

"Let's begin!" He yelled, starting today's brutal training.

We started by practicing fighting with one arm. Sensei found different types of ropes and tied down one of everyone's arms. Then, he chose two people to spar.

I had to spar with Bert first. Bert lunged at me as soon as Sensei started the round. I leaned back, blocking the kicks Bert started throwing. Soon after his second kick, I spun around quickly and hit him with a spinning back kick.

Bert fell to the ground with a groan. "Nice, y/l/n!" Sensei yelled. I bowed to Sensei for a moment, before walking over to Bert and holding out my hand towards him.

"Sorry, Bert. You ok?" I asked as he grabbed my hand. He nodded as I helped pull him to his feet.

"Can't be worse than being thrown through a window though, eh?" I chuckled. Bert just shook his head in silence and walked back to his place in line.

I looked over to Miguel and Sensei to see if they saw the interaction too. They saw it, and just shrugged their shoulders. I walked back to my spot as well, before Sensei called out the next pair.

After that exercise, we did some normal sparring. Miguel stood next to Sensei with a box in his hands, this time. Sensei called Penis Breath and a newer Eagle Fang student up to spar.

Sensei started the round between them. After seconds of kicking, punching, and blocking, Sensei reached into the box Miguel was holding and took something out. Sensei then threw that something at Penis Breath.

The substance got into Penis Breath's eyes. "Shit, I can't see!" Penis Breath exclaimed, holding his hands over his eyes. "Use your other senses!" Sensei told him.

Penis Breath blindly ran forward and threw a punch, but the other student moved out of the way, causing Penis Breath to run into a metal pillar. The sound of him hitting the metal echoed through the air as Penis Breath fell to the ground.

"Alright, not bad. It's all right, you'll get 'em next time." Sensei clapped his hands.

Later, Sensei released us for a quick water break. While everyone went to get water, Sensei walked up to me. "Hey, I'm gonna need your help with the next exercise." He said. I nodded, taking a quick swig of my water.

He called everyone back into the line. I stood next to Miguel this time, facing the students.

"No trick is too dirty, and no blow is too low for them. We have to be ready for it." Sensei said as he walked behind the students. Then Sensei came up to me and whispered something in my ear.