𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 32: 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

☞︎HAWK'S POV☜︎

I left the hospital and thought about what happened, and what Bucky said to me. Maybe her uncle was right...

I wasn't there to help her...

I was too caught up with myself...

She got hurt, and I couldn't stop it...

Maybe it's best I stay away from her. She'll stop getting hurt if I'm not around. It's all my fault. I've got to do what's best for y/n. And if that means staying away from her...

Then so be it....

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I continued to walk home.

I was about half way home, when I realized I was walking past the dojo. My pace became slower, as I looked at the dojo. Memories of me and y/n came flooding back.

The first time I went to karate, and she made me feel so comfortable.

That time she punched me in the face.

When we had our first kiss right outside the dojo.

I decided to go and stop at the dojo. I crossed the street and walked through the rundown plaza. I looked up at the Cobra Kai sign that hung above the dojo. Then, something caught my eye. I could've sworn I saw a shadow from inside the dojo.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked up to the dojo door. My hand met the door handle, and I softly pulled. The door opened with ease, and the small bell at the top of the door chimed. I walked into the dojo and looked around. I didn't see anyone around. I was about to call out to see if anyone was there, but then I heard something.

I walked through the small hallway. The sound was increasingly getting louder. I stopped at the end of the hallway and placed my ear against the door of the back room. I heard, what sounded like people shouting, through the door. I opened the door, and saw some Cobra Kai students practicing their punches.

I stood in the door way, confused. Until, a familiar voice called out. All the students stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me. Then, a man carefully pushed through the group of students.

John Kreese.

"Ah. Mister... Hawk..." Kreese said. "So glad you could join us. I was starting to think you weren't gonna show..." He continued as he slowly walked closer to me. "Where's Sensei Lawrence?" I asked him.

"You won't be seeing too much of him anymore. He gave up on you." Kreese responded. "But why would he do that?" I asked.

"He's too worried about himself. He never cared about you. About any of you." He said, before turning to face everyone.

He walked back up to the front of the group. "Hawk... fall in." He said. I stared at him and  thought for a moment.

What would y/n do?

It doesn't matter anymore. She's not here...

I kicked off my shoes and found a spot in line. "Everyone..." Kreese started.