𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13: 𝑌𝑒𝑡

Vote Vote Vote
Vote Vote
Vote
❤️

(Plz :P)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I waited outside my apartment for Eli. He's driving me today, because his parents are still out of town. Miguel already left for the dojo earlier. I was looking down at my phone, before a heard a honk from in front of me. It was Eli. I walked up to the car as he rolled down the window.

"Hey hot stuff! Need a ride?" He yelled form inside the car. I smiled and nodded as I got into the car. "Thanks handsome." I said as I blowed him a kiss. "Anytime, Princess." He said, driving off.

We were driving to the dojo. "You know I'm not gonna call you Hawk, right?" I said, smirking. "Well, you're the only exception." He laughed, winking at me. I laughed back.

We arrived at the dojo after a few minutes. We both entered the dojo, hands intertwined. Eli walked over to Miguel while I walked over to my usual spot to put my things down. Aisha walked up to me.

"Look at you guys! The power couple!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows and nudging me. "We're not a couple." I smiled. "Yet...." Aisha said back. I smiled at the thought of Eli and I being a couple.

"Seriously, if you two don't get married, there'll be no more hope left in the world." Aisha said, smiling as she turned around to meet up with Eli and Miguel. I smiled and followed her.

Sensei was doing something in his office, so we decided to get a head start on our stretches.

"I need to talk to you guys about something." Miguel said to the group. "Sure! What's up Miggy?" I asked him, stretching my arms up.
"So there's this girl..." Miguel said, a smile growing on his face.

We all let out a gasp. "Who's the lucky lady?" I asked him, with my jaw dropped, smiling. "Her name is Sam. Sam LaRusso." Miguel said. Aisha let out a scoff and rolled her eyes. We all looked at Aisha in confusion.

"We used to be friends... but we're not anymore." She said. "Well good, because you can help me. I want to take her out on a date." Miguel said. I noticed his cheeks getting red.

"Do my eyes deceive me? Is Mr. Diaz blushing?!" I said playfully, after I let out another gasp. Miguel smiled back at me, before looking down at his lap. "I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic..." He said, looking back up at everyone.

Aisha rolled her eyes again, before Eli spoke up. "You could take her to get tattoos." Eli said cooly. I looked over to him with a confused look on my face. "What?" I asked through a laugh. He smirked and stood up.

"I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy." He said, taking off the top part of his Gi. He turned around and took it off, revealing a huge tattoo of a hawk on his back. The hawk had a blue Mohawk, like him.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Oh shit!" Miguel said, astonished. "That is badass." Aisha said, looking at it. "Right?" Eli said, turning his head a little. "Fourteen hours in the chair." He said again, looking back at the mirror and flexing his abs.

I was at a loss for words. But not because of the huge, permanent tattoo on his back, but because he had his shirt off, and I could see his perfectly chiseled muscles.

Aisha leaned closer to me. "You're blushinggg..." she whispered playfully. I think Eli noticed too, because we caught eyes through the reflection of the mirror. He gave a wink. I rolled my eyes and smiled.