𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 24: 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

I could feel my eyes starting to sting with each blink. My throat started to hurt, due to the cries I was trying to hold back. I stood up, still looking down at Eli. "I can't believe you.." I said, shakily.

I slowly took a few steps back, before fully turning around and storming away. I pushed through the crowd angrily, and less polite this time. "Y/n, wait!" I heard Eli yell, but I didn't bother to look back. Instead, I just stormed away faster.

☞︎HAWK'S POV☜︎

She stormed off, shoving people out of the way.

What the fuck is happening to me? Am I becoming a monster?

The looks on the people's faces around me and my girlfriend walking away told me all I needed to know.

Demitri walked over to me, and I shifted my gaze to him. "I tried to warn you, Eli. And now she knows. She knows you're becoming someone you're not. If I were you, I would focus on what's important... Before you lose the best person to ever exist." He said. Then, he started walking after y/n. Then Sam followed. But instead of Robby following too, he came up to me.

"You stay away from y/n..." he said firmly, with an angry look on his face. Then, he quickly walked after the rest of them.

I felt anger starting to bubble inside me. No one tells me what to do. Especially when it comes to my girlfriend.

I sat up from the floor and looked around at my fellow Cobras, who were hurt on the floor.

Me? A monster? No fucking way. This is all Miyagi-Do's fault. They did this, and they're not gonna get away with it. Some way or another, I'm gonna get them back for what they've done.

I stood up, and looked into the direction y/n went. The anger only rose when I saw Robby comforting Y/n, putting a hand on her back. I clenched my fists and watched as they left the mall.

☞︎Y/N'S POV☜︎

"I think I'm just gonna walk home..." I said quietly. "But y/n, we can't just let you-" Robby started, before I interrupted. "I'll be fine, Robby!" I yelled, making him, Sam and Demitri go quiet. I looked at them and sighed. "I'm sorry. I just... I just think I need to clear my head." I said, giving them a sad smile before turning around and starting my walk home.

The sun was shining and there was no breeze, which made sweat start to trickle down my forehead. I had a little while left till I was at my apartment again. All I wanted to do right now was go into my room, turn all the lights off, lay in bed and think.

My brain was crowded with thoughts, that felt like they were never ending.

How long has he been like this? How much is he keeping from me? How long has he been keeping these things from me? Does anyone else know? What am I gonna do about this? What's gonna happen?

I was taken out of my thoughts when a familiar car pulled up next to me. When I realized who it was, I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, y/n. Listen to me!"

"Go away."

"Y/n. We need to talk." Eli yelled from his car. "I have nothing to say to you." I replied without looking at him. "Come on! Just get in the car. I can drive you home, and we can talk about this!" He yelled.