𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 91: 𝐵𝑖𝑔𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡 𝐾𝑒𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛

(A/N: This chapter is being posted while we wait for season six of Cobra Kai to be released, so it might not necessarily take place right after the last chapter of season five or fit perfectly into the timeline. Enjoy!)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I sat on the couch in the living room, watching a show on TV.

I had been bored out of my mind the last few days, since Eli went on a family vacation up in Washington state. He was able to get out of traveling up there last time, but his parents insisted he go this time. I haven't been able to have much contact with Eli, since he's staying in the mountains with his family and reception is spotty.

I've been able to hang out with Miguel here and there, but he's mostly been enjoying time with Sam. I probably wouldn't say I'm bitter about it though... Probably.

I looked down at my phone, hoping to see something from Eli. Alas, it looks the same as before—boring and empty. I sighed and dropped it beside me, looking back up to the television screen.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I certainly wasn't dressed for company, so I was really hoping it was Miguel, ready to watch a movie with me or something. But when I opened the door, I saw something so much better.

"Eli!" I jumped towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I squeezed him tight in embrace, after not seeing him for a week straight.

Eli returned the hug, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close, while he buried his face into my neck. "Shit, I've missed you so much," Eli spoke into my shoulder, the warmth of his breath sending goosebumps across my skin. 

He pressed his lips into the spot between my shoulder and neck, before leaving a trail of kisses all the way up to my lips. His lips were soft and warm, just as they have always been, time and time again.

We both grinned at each other when we pulled away. "What are you doing here? Did something go wrong? I thought you still had three more days..." I asked, my voice slowly becoming more worried.

"No, no. Of course not, nothing went wrong," he told me, pushing a loose strand of hair out of my face. "I told you I was coming back later, because I wanted to plan this." He held his hand out to the ground beside us, where my eyes landed on a brown woven basket with a bouquet of flowers laid in top that had went unnoticed until now.

My mouth fell open with a smile, before I looked back at Eli. "Eli, you really didn't have to do this," I said.

"I wanted to," he said right after. "Don't think this is just for you though; it's for me too. Don't get me wrong, I want you to have nice things, but I also want to spend time with you all to myself. I'm kind of selfish that way." Eli smirked and shrugged one of his shoulders.

I laughed, before pulling his face towards me again and planting another kiss on his lips. "Do I have time to change really quick?" I asked him, unsure of what's in the basket and if it could go bad.

Eli pretended to think, looking up to the sky with his eyes squinted and an eyebrow raised. "I mean, I guess you have time, but I'm kind of liking these shorts you have on...Did you wear them for me?" Eli teased.

My shorts were definitely short, but I chose to wear them because they were comfortable. However, now that Eli is here, I can take the credit for this one. I smirked up at him. "Maybe," I answered, "But I very well can't wear them in public in front of other guys, can I?"

Eli's eyes narrowed me now, silence filling the air between us. Finally, Eli sighed and rolled his eyes slightly. "Fine, you're right."

I laughed again, before turning back into my apartment and heading to my room, Eli following in behind me. I went into my room and walked straight to the closet, looking over all my clothes.