𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 62: 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑

A/N: Dont forget to vote! I hope you enjoy!
<3 <3

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

☞︎ Y/N'S POV ☜︎

"I can't believe they're actually going to do this..."
I whispered quietly.

Miguel and Sam stood next to each other, looking stressed. Sensei is in the dojo right now, changing into his gi. Mr. LaRusso sat quietly on the sparring deck, waiting for Sensei to come out. All the other students were chatting loudly, excited for the upcoming fight.

Soon, Sensei walked out in a black gi. He wore the black headband that Ali gave him, tied around his head. He walked through the crowd of loud teens and up to the sparring deck.

Chris had his phone on a stick, as he and Penis Breath yelled and narrated like sports casters.

When Sensei stepped onto the deck, Mr. LaRusso stood up and walked over to him. The two men started exchanging some words, but the commotion around me made it impossible to hear them.

I took a look around, moving my head to try to look over people.

Where's Eli?

Eli seemed so excited to watch the fight earlier, so why isn't he here now? I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and opened by messages, but there were none from Eli. I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

I walked over to Miguel, who was looking up at the two men talking. "Hey, have you heard anything from Eli?" I asked, leaning over to him.  "No, I don't think so. Check my phone." He said, handing me his phone, all while never taking his eyes away from the senseis.

I checked for any new messages from Eli again. There were none, so I sighed and gave it back to him, before taking another look back to the entrance, hoping to see Eli walk through. But, he didn't.

Everyone grew louder, making me look back to the deck. Miguel and Sam walked up on the platform, a red flag and a white flag in their hands. They were acting as the referees.

"Face us." Miguel said, unenthusiastically. Sensei and Mr. LaRusso listened, looking to them. "Bow." Miguel added, and the two men obeyed. "Face each other." Sam said now. They turned towards each other. "Bow." She said again, and they bowed.

Sensei and Mr. LaRusso got into fighting stance, glaring at each other. "Ready?" Miguel yelled.

"Fight!" Sam yelled after.

Then the fight begun.

Sensei threw two kicks towards Mr. LaRusso, but both of them got blocked. Sensei punched while Mr. LaRusso blocked, until Sensei punched him in the torso. Mr. LaRusso grunted after Sam announced the first point of the match.

"Sensei Lawrence strikes first!" Chris announced, pointing his camera at the fight. "True to the motto painted on his former dojo wall, and carved into his very being!" Penis Breath added after. Chris shook his head at him, before focusing on the fight again.

"Score, 1-0 Lawrence." Miguel said. "Ready, fight!" He yelled, starting the second round. A few seconds into the round, Mr. LaRusso landed a kick on Sensei, scoring himself a point.

I looked around again quickly, still wondering why Eli wasn't here. Still no calls or texts from him. Maybe he forgot? I sent him a quick text, just in case.

By the time I snapped back into the situation, Miguel had just announced that the score was now 2-2. Next point wins...

The final round begun when Sensei jumped through the air and threw a kick at Mr. LaRusso. He blocked that, along with another punch thrown by Sensei. Mr. LaRusso was able to pull Sensei down, but Sensei did a quick shoulder roll and stood back up.