𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19: 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠

Vote Vote Vote
Vote vote
Vote
♡︎

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Thump thump thump thump thump

"Y/n! Lets go! You're gonna make us late!" Miguel yelled as he banged on my front door. "I'm almost ready! I'll be out in a minute!" I yelled back, running around my apartment as I hurried to get my things together. "Hurry up, or else I'm gonna leave without you!" He groaned.

I ran back to my room quickly to grab my phone and backpack. Then I ran towards the door and grabbed my shoes, which I didn't bother to put on. I rushed out my front door, to see that Miguel had already started walking.

I ran to catch up with him, out of breath. "Please... slow down..." I breathed, hopping on one foot as I tried to slide my shoes on.

But just to make my life harder, Miguel laughed and sped up more. I let out a groan while I slid my other shoe on. Once they were both on, I sprinted towards Miguel to catch up.

When I finally caught up, he started walking at a normal pace again, leaving me still out of breath next to him. It was quiet for a moment, before Miguel spoke up. "Hey y/n, is it alright if I use your phone?" Miguel asked. "Uh, why?" I asked, confused. "Don't you have your own?"

"Well, yeah, but if I call Sam on my phone, she'll know it's me, and she wouldn't answer!" He said, hands moving around in the air as he explained. "Oh Miguel," I sighed. "You and your girl drama..." I chuckled.

"Come on, please?" He asked, holding his hands together and putting them under his chin, looking over at me as he tried to make his best puppy dog eyes. I looked at him while I thought for a moment. "Alright fine."

I handed him my phone as we neared the dojo. "I'll meet you inside. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do." I said, waking up to the door. He nodded quickly, before directing his attention to my phone as he tried to find Sam's number.

☞︎ HAWK'S POV ☜

I was talking with Aisha and Bert, when I heard the bell of the dojo door ring. I turned my head to see who arrived, and it was Y/N. My Y/N.

Asking her to be my girlfriend was one of the best days of my life. Being around her makes me feel happy. The way her smile lights up the room, the way she cares for those around her, the way her hair glistens in the sun, and the way her sweet scent fills the air and gets stuck in my nose when she's around. She makes me feel like myself. She makes me feel safe and secure. I don't know what I'd do without her.

She walked in and sent me a quick smile, before turning to put her things down. Then, I noticed a couple of new kids started to point and whisper about her while her back was towards them.

I felt my jaw clench as my hands hardened into fists. I looked in between the two boys and y/n for a moment, before calling out. "Hey! You two, get over here." I yelled, causing the two boys to turn around. They started walking over, and I lightly slapped Aisha's arm to get her attention.

Once the two boys were facing Aisha, Bert and I, I called out again. "Y/n!" I yelled. She turned to face me and I waved my hand for here to come here. She smiled and made her way over.

Once she was standing next to me, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and touched my lips to hers. I gave her a long, slow, meaningful kiss. I smirked into the kiss, before pulling away and looking back at the two new kids.