𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23: 𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑅𝑒𝑑-𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑

Vote; you won't regret it!
<3

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

☞︎ Y/N'S POV ☜︎

I was sitting in my room watching the show Friends, when I feel my phone vibrate from beside me. I pause the show, and pick my phone up to see who it was. My phone read:

INCOMING CALL:
          Pigeon

I smiled and answered the phone. "Hey babe."

"Hey Princess! What're you doing?" Eli asked.

"Just watching Friends. Rachel just confessed her love to Ross!" I replied, excitedly.

"That's good, I guess. I have no idea what that means... but anyways, can you meet me at the address I sent you?" He said.

I rolled my eyes playfully and responded. "Yeah, sure. I'll be there in a bit."

"Good. See you in a few. Just walk right in." He said, before hanging up.

I opened my text messages to see an address sent to me by Eli. I put it into my phone to see where it was. It was in a plaza not too far from here. I got up, slid my shoes on, and left my apartment.

I walked over to Miguel's apartment and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, his mom, Carmen, came and opened the door. "Hey y/n! How can I help you?" She greeted kindly.

"Hello Ms. Diaz. I was wondering if Miguel is here?" I asked. "Yeah, he's just in his room. I'll go get him. Wanna come in?" She asked, opening the door wider. I shook my head politely. "It's alright, Ms. Diaz. I just need to ask him a quick question."

She smiled and went down the hallway of her apartment and softly knocked on Miguel's door. "Miggy, y/n is here for you." I heard her say from inside. I heard Miguel say something, before I saw him exit his room and come to the door.

"What's up?" He asked, leaning on the doorframe. "I was wondering, can I borrow your bike?" I asked. "Why?" He wondered. "Eli asked me to meet him somewhere. And to be honest, I don't really feel like walking." I chuckled. Miguel smiled and laughed as well. "Of course y/n. It's right over there."

"Thanks Miggy!" I said, embracing my best friend in a tight hug. "Anytime, y/n/n." He said, returning the hug. We let go and I jogged to where Miguel's bike was parked. I hopped on, lifted the kickstand, and took off. I peddled quickly to Eli's location. After a few minutes, I was there.

I arrived at a small plaza, with a couple stores in it. I looked at the addresses until I found the one that matched Eli's. I walked up and read the sign:

Illuminate Ink
Tattoo Shop

I raised an eyebrow, and eyed the place for a moment, before walking in. I was immediately hit with the fresh smell of some kind of soap. I looked around, and saw some people sitting in waiting chairs, and some people on the tattoo beds. I scanned the room until I fell across a familiar back tattoo of a hawk.

I walked closer to Eli. The closer I got, the more I realized something. The matching Mohawk the hawk had with Eli wasn't blue anymore, but red. Then I looked up to Eli's famous Mohawk, to see that it too, had been dyed a bright red color.