Chapter-36

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik came and sat on the couch, while Nandini came in the canteen and made a cup of coffee for Manik, just like the way he loves. She filled the entire mug along with the froth of coffee and came back in cabin.

Seeing him all settled on the couch, she directly made way there and sat beside him along with placing the mug on the coffee table. Manik came beside her and took her in his arms, while Nandini leaned in his embrace and rested for a while. After a small moment she asked.

Nan-how was the meeting?

Ma-it was good.........went the way it should be.

It was not some deal meeting. Just a weekly report meeting with all the HOD's. After that Manik asked her.

Ma-did fab5 trouble you? Aaliya ne kuch bola?

On this Nandini moved away and looked at him along with giggling, making him confuse and frown. Than she said about all the dreaming things that aaliya mocked at her, her husband comment and all which irritated Manik to hell. Anyways Nandini sum up the whole fiasco by saying.

Nan-don't take too much stress of her.........I know she troubles you a lot........but you don't have to worry........kyuki na hi uske sapne purre honewale hai aur na hi I am going to get insecure with your closeness and trouble you.........so forget all that and have this coffee........warna ab yeh coffee se cold coffee hojayegi.

Manik smiled at that and took the mug from her hand as Nandini had picked it up and forwarded to him. He took a sip and than bought it close to her. Nandini took a sip from his hand and like this they were having their coffee. In btwn Nandini spoke.

Nan-yeh coffee aur cold coffee k baat pe se ek joke yaad aaya. Sunao?

Manik moved his head in yes and in reply Nandini clapped for once and than said.

Nan-do friends cafe jaate hai and ek friend coffee order krti hai........woh usse thoda thanda hone k liye rakhti hai........thodi der baad dusri friend usko bolti hai........yaar teri coffee jldi pee le........toh the first once ask....... kyu...........so the other friend says........yaar ismei likha hai........coffee 25 rs and cold coffee 35 rs.

Saying this she started laughing and seeing her laughing Manik too laughed. After a small laughing session, they became silent and it was a bit weird. Their eyes got locked and then Manik leaned close to her.

It was a clear indication that he was nearing for a lip lock. Nandini was a little nervous and a little shy which is why her breathings got uneven and she closed her eyes, waiting for him to bring butterflies in her tummy.

Manik came extremely close to her, such that both could inhale each other's fragrance and their hot breathes fanning on each other's skin. Manik's lips touched her lips and just then there was a knock at the door.

Though it affected a bit late to Manik but Nandini flinched and moved back immediately and that's why Manik realised abt the knock. Nandini hurriedly moved back and came to her place while Manik let the person in.

Rest of the day passed normally. At the parking lot, Manik and Nandini stood opposite to each other holding hands. It was like Nandini will drop him to the fab5's office and will come home with the driver than driver uncle will come back to pick up Manik. So at this moment Nandini holded his hand firmly and said.