Chapter-80

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Comments are getting low day by day 😓

After some 4 hours of non stop cleaning, Nandini finally managed to clean her house completely. She had a good amount of clothes that she had put to dry up after washing and now she along with Radhika entered the kitchen.

Radhika was helping her chopping and washing of raw food and cereals and also kneading the dough while Nandini was cooking fast fast coz after this she have to het ready and reach office too. While they were working the entire time, they were talking too.

Nandini asked her that how she managed the lockdown phase and Radhika asked her that where was she coz the house was mess. Knowing about Manik, Nandini told her the truth to Radhika. Like this their half day passed.

While food was cooking, Nandini went for shower and Radhika washed the used crockery. After bathing, Nandini got ready for office and came back in kitchen. At first she plate out some food for Radhika coz it's lunch time and she might be hungry after working so much.

While Radhika was eating, Nandini filled her and Manik's tiffin and put empty utensils for wash. Now she had to rush otherwise she'll be late. Radhika again washed them and Nandini got half of Radhika's salary for all the cleaning done today and gave to her.

Cleaning even a single drop of water, they got out of the house together. Nandini locked it properly and rushed down and found an auto. Radhika left her way and Nandini rushed to office.

Manik on the other hand reached office and his floor receptionist briefed him about his day. Nodding at her, he got started with his work but before that his gaze unintentionally fell on Nandini's chair and he missed her. Not knowing the reason of her delay today, he decided to wait for her.

He made himself busy in work and lost the count of time. He looked up from his laptop and file when he heard Nandini.

Nan-sorry sorry..........I am a bit late than my said time.

Well, Nandini was 10 mins late prior their lunch time and that's why she rushed to the cabin coz Manik might be hungry too. She bragged in the room and said that grabbing his attention.

On hearing her, he looked up to see her heading towards the couch instead of her desk. She was huffing and sweating and seemed to be in a mess state, her hair were semi wet. Seeing her after so long, Manik finally relaxed and got up from his place. Without wasting much of time, he came to her and took her in a hug.

Coming in his embrace, that is when Nandini relaxed and finally realised that she missed him too. Her tiredness was leaving her and she wrapped her hands around him and passed her warmth to him too like he was doing to her. They didn't move soon and had no plans too to end this hug soon but finally they moved back and Nandini asked him.

Nan-what's up boss.........missed me so much?

Ma-tum itna late kyu aayi?

Nan-arey that reminds me.........khana ek dum gharam gharam hai and fresh.......so let's eat first and we will talk while eating.