Chapter-55

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ma-NANDINIIIIII..........

But Nandini gave a damn and continued her work, while Manik tried to kiss her but he couldn't, so giving up to her, he got himself free from her and rolled on the bed. Taking out a foil cover from his night stand and tearing it with his teeth. He rolled that up and came back on her.

Ma-tumhari jldi jldi mei.........now I am going to not leave you for days.

Nandini in reply set his manhood on her entrance and Manik closed his eyes feeling all sort of pleasant feeling. Now not giving her much time, he pinned both her palms beside her head by entwining their fingers, restricting all her hand movements now and entered inside her 1/3rd with just one stroke making her yelp in pain.

Nan-aaaoooowwwww Manik.

Well, it's just their third time and Nandini still haven't adjusted to his size plus she is never this bold till now. He still can't believe that how did she turn like this today. Anyways after that scowl, she said.

Nan-aaram se.

Ma-abhi tum bol rhi thi na jldi karo.........aur ab bol rhi ho aaram se.

Nan-jldi but aaram se.

Saying that she threw her head back as Manik pushed himself more in her and said after stopping once again.

Ma-dono chiz ek sath nhi ho skti hai baby........ either it is jldi or aaram se.

Nandini looked at him with sharp eyes coz this was him literally teasing her. Manik smirked at this and said.

Ma-choose one.

But than he himself gave the answer and said.

Ma-okay I'll only decide how to do and what to do.

Nandini knew his ways as not only this physical thing but this long journey of them being boss and pa and than the lovers, she knew his ways were way too mischievous and before she could say anything, he thrusted completely inside her and didn't stop even for a moment.

Entering in completely inside her, he started pounding jn her as first as he could and Nandini started hissing and shouting in mild voice coz this was too much for her. She needs a few mins to adjust which he didn't give her and that's why a lot of things were happening in her which she couldn't take it all together.

After a good 7 mins of torture, all the feelings were converting into pleasure and all her voices were now turning in to soft and sweet moans which ignited fire in him and he groaned on her ears along with moving inside her more strongly.

Now that everything was going smooth, she started kissing him again in his neck, cheek, collar and shoulder as much as possible coz Manik had still restricted her hands and all her act was not helping him at all. Stopping in btwn, he looked at her and said.

Ma-aaj tumhe bahut masti chadi hai.

Nandini giggled at that and said.