Chapter-102

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini's injured hand got pressed to the mattress which resulted in her blood flow to stop but there were dry blood traces on her hand and along with that the bed sheet had a blood stain. Nandini was sound asleep coz of all the tiredness.

While after Manik left, he came to his room, took a refreshing bath and came on bed. Sleeping for some time, he woke up in some 4 hours and by that time it was late evening. Freshening up, he came out and left with the driver.

In 40 mins he was back and came straight to Nandini's room, he knocked on her door until she opened it. Nandini was sleeping sound when constant knock on the door woke her up. Being grumpy on waking up from deep and heavy slumber, she started walking towards the door along with rubbing her eyes and trying to look ahead.

Being in deep sleep, Nandini didn't look around and that's why she couldn't recognise the unfamiliar room and her location. She just simply opened the door and still rubbed her eyes along with yawning and while she was doing that, she felt someone's shadow overpowering her frame.

She took her time and than looked ahead to see Manik all fresh, standing with a smile in his casual outfit. Tee and jeans, she frowned at everything on seeing him and Manik said.

Ma-I am sorry.

Hearing him she was still confused but with passing moments, she started recalling everything and with that her sleep was going too. Manik could see her changing expressions and waited for her to react in any way.

Nandini after realising everything, looked at him and found a beautiful bouquet in his hand. She felt upset and turned her back to him and walked in. Manik entered behind her and saw her sitting on the bed. He sat beside her and was about to talk but stopped seeing the blood stain.

He immediately took hold of her hand and saw the wound still open and untreated. He chuckled at her carelessness and got up. He came back with a first aid and again took her hand. He started with treating her wound.

First he cleaned that with antiseptic and cleared all the blood from her hand. Than he looked keenly at her wound to check if there's any glass piece left in it. Once he was satisfied, he applied ointment and than tapped it with band aid.

All this while Nandini hissed a bit due to the burning feeling and her wound started stinging her again after touching it but it was bearable. After doing the dressing, Manik pulled her hand as it was still in his hold and than kissed her knuckles. He kissed her for a good time and once he broke that, he looked at her and said.

Ma-I am sorry Nandini........I didn't knew things would go out of hand like this.........tum itni nervous kyu thi?

When he said that, tears again made way through her eyes and she looked away. Manik cupped her left cheek, made her look at him and than joined his forehead with her. Nandini sniffed on this and Manik left her be. After 2 mins, he moved away, wiped her tears and said.

Ma-I am sorry.........I shouldn't have pulled your leg like that.

Nandini looked at him and than Manik said further with surity in his tone.

Ma-okay now get up.........freshen up and don't worry.........dad already loves you so nothing is going to go wrong okay.

Nandini bobbed her head in yes and than was about to get up but both their gaze fell on the bouquet and Manik immediately picked that up and forwarding it to her, he said.