Chapter-67

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini was doing her work but along with that she was thinking of all the things she can do for Manik and she needed a few decorations items too and was thinking how to get it arranged in this lockdown period.

So after doing her household thing, she took hold of her Instagram and messaged a few people who sell decoration stuff and the whole day she kept checking that whether they have replied or not and at evening only one person replied.

So after having a detailed look at stuffs available to her, they made arrangements of the delivery and finally Nandini was done with one part of the celebration. Later, she checked the availability of the food items and made a menu too according to that.

She had a rough idea that how his birthday is going to be with the limited stuffs that she have and that she could arrange. Now she was waiting for his birth day to come. Well all this was quiet difficult for her coz she had to hide it from Manik too.

For Manik, it had completely slipped out of his mind about his birthday. He was busy in his routine life and he couldn't even doubt or be suspicious about Nandini's act of checking her phone again and again.

2 days passed in a jiffy, Nandini got the decoration stuffs that she ordered and very cleanly she managed to hide it from Manik. It was 11.55 pm, 5 mins to go for Manik's birthday when Nandini came in the kitchen, took bread slices and applied Nutella on it nicely.

She made a small pile of it to make it look like a cake and while she was doing that, a small mischief came in her mind and she quickly opened a cabinet. Taking out 2 incense stick, she digged that in the bread and burnt it.

The flower aroma started filling in the air and Nandini came up after shutting all the light fans. Well Manan were on the bed when 10 mins before Nandini came in kitchen giving an excuse. So that's why Manik was busy in his phone, waiting for Nandini to come back.

He was all clueless when he smelled flower fragrance and that is when he looked around and saw Nandini coming in holding a plate. Nandini saw that he saw her so that's why she started singing the birthday song.

Hearing that, Manik who was all in relaxed position sat upright completely surprised with her act coz he had forgotten his birthday. He had brightest of the smile and Nandini came in front of him. She bought the Nutella bread cum cake in front of their face and sang.

Nan-may good bless you........happy birthday to you.

Singing that, she eyed him the bread and naturally he thought that he have to blow the candle and in that excitement he looked down but instead of candles there was agarbatti on it. He scowled and looked at her on which Nandini giggled like a teenager and kept the plate on the bed.

She removed the incense stick and started rotating it in front of Manik's face and started singing an Aarti. Seeing all that his expressions were way too like a grumpy child and Nandini couldn't hold it for longer and started laughing again.

Seeing her all chilled out, Manik took the incense sticks and threw it away and pulled her close.

Ma-bahut masti chadti hai tumhe.