Chapter-40

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Moving away after the forehead kiss, Manik feeded the halwa to Nandini again as it was her favourite. Eating that from his hand, Nandini made him eat the halwa too. After this, Manik pulled the food tray that Nandini had bought from home and was about to dig his fingers in it, when Nandini spoke.

Nan-aap yeh khana khayenge?

Ma-tum lekar aayi ho so obviously.

Nan-par Manik.........ismei simple dal chawal hai........aur aap ne briyani order kari hai....... phir kyu?

Ma-kyuki mere liye tumhare hath ka bana hova khana important hai aur yummy bhi.........trust me this briyani is nothing in front of your dal chawal.

Nandini was blank on hearing this. She didn't knew how to react. She was still, while Manik asked.

Ma-waise aaj itna simple khana kyu?

Nan-woh muje laga aapko mera birthday yaad nhi hai.........muje thoda gussa aa rha tha aur thodi disappointment hovi isliye I made this.

Ma-aur isliye tumne itna kum quantity laya?

Nan-yes.

There was a moment of silence and than Nandini asked and by that time Manik had taken a bite from his food.

Nan-what if agar mei aaj office hi nhi aati?

Ma-toh woh saare gifts tumhare ghar pe aajate.

Nan-aur aap?

Ma-mei bhi tumhara gift ban k aa jata tumhare pass aur pura din tumhari goad mei hota....... Sachi.

Nandini giggled at this while Manik said.

Ma-ab kha lo.........thanda ho rha hai tumhara khana.

Nandini simply bobbed her head and pulled the briyani plate in front of her. She started eating that and it was damn yummy. In btwn she kept feeding Manik too and like that they completed everything.

After a long lunch time, they came back at their work place and started working. Again a new slot of gifts kept coming to Nandini from different names but all those gifts were sent by Manik. The other slot of gifts had, a real gold bracelet, a saree, a watch, a glares and a hamper of Swiss chocolates, all that were Nandini's favourite.

When she was receiving these gifts with different names, she was very much confused and she decided to talk to Manik abt that but before she could walk up to him, the receptionist came to him with a file and discussed something with him, once she was gone, Nandini came to him and asked.

Nan-aap yeh itne alag alag naam se gift kyu bhej rhe hai?

Manik simply turned his chair towards her, forwarded his hand which she held and he gently pulled her close to him and made her sit on his lap which is was very much uncomfortable as off now. He started playing with her hair and said.

Ma-have some patience baby.........it's your birthday and every revelations is a surprise for you.

Saying this he kissed her on her cheek bone and once he moved away, Nandini got up from his lap. She was trying to form proper words when there was a knock at the door. The receptionist peeped in and said.

Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें