Chapter-88

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nan-toh how did Aaliya see you mole on your leg that day?

Manik frowned on this and asked.

Ma-kab?

Tears still haven't stop falling from her eyes and she said.

Nan-that day.......when you had to come back home coz fab5 were waiting for you........the other day.......Aaliya told me about that and that's not possible to see if you are not completely undressed.

Manik frowned at first but as and when Nandini spoke, things got clear and he said once she completed.

Ma-that.........! That day Nandini..........it happened that I came back home and excused to get changed....... meine room close kiya tha and had removed my pant.........I didn't had the idea that it didn't lock and when Aaliya came in.........it was when I turned to take my clothes.......tab I saw her and asked her to leave but she said that she had to use the loo and that's why she came in hurriedly.

Nandini frowned at this and than asked further.

Nan-toh next day you asked me k Aaliya ne kuch kaha mujse and you were disturbed too as if aapki chori pakdi gayi ho.

Ma-first of all I didn't have the slightest idea that Aaliya saw that mole coz she didn't approach me at all and asking you about that coz Aaliya aur tum akele the that day in the office and I asked k usne kahi tumhe kuch bura bhala toh nhi bola in my absence........and you were so lost that's why I was worried.........trust me Nandini I have done nothing that could part us away.........agar tumhe chahiye toh I can call Aaliya right now and ask her........if that works for you.

Nandini didn't say anything on this and kept looking at him for a good time, while Manik was trying to comprehend her acts coz he had no idea that what is going on in her head. He was scared of loosing her inspite of so much explanation that too on saying the truth. He was still analysing her acts when Nandini punched his collarbone and started crying hysterically.

Nan-do you know how much you have hurt me all this while.

Saying that she leaned and hide herself on his chest. Seeing her giving in, Manik realised that his truth worked. He immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and Nandini was wailing badly.

She cried and cried while Manik was relieved that at least their paths are not parted. They went through a rough phase but this is not how their story will end. He was satisfied and kissed her head. After wailing lots, Manik made her face him and spoke.

Ma- i am sorry Nandini to hurt you like that........for saying all that to you........for troubling you so much.......but trust me it was all to save you........just for you.

Tears were still flowing and Nandini kept looking at him. While Manik wiped her tears. After a bit time, Nandini said.

Nan-i hate you so much.

Manik smiled softly and said.

Ma-but I love you.

Nandini looked at him and than started hitting on his collarbone. She punched him again and again. At first Manik took that and than he scowled which made her stop and than he said.