Chapter-30

Avoid mistakes if any.

Manan came out of the fab5's office and sat in the car. The entire day work had exhausted both of them and they kind off slumped on their seats. Driver uncle drove at Nandini's place first. Manan didn't talk coz of the exhaustion and since driver uncle was present.

Even their brains had gone off and that is why they didn't even talk anything abt work too. Soon they reached Nandini's place. Passing him his coat, Nandini wished them a good night and got down from the car.

She closed the door and moved to head in the lobby, when Manik too got down. Walking towards her as Nandini was now a little away, inside the lobby so he called her.

Ma-Nandini.

On his call, she turned around and found him heading towards her. She waited and Manik came close to her. Taking her one hand on his one hand, he said, exhaustion dripping from his voice.

Ma-sleep well.........don't bother abt Dhruv....... miss me..........and we will meet tmrw soon.

Nan-hhhmm........will meet tmrw.........you too go home and sleep properly.........you are tired.

Saying that, with her free hand she caressed his cheek. Manik felt peaceful with her touch and he closed his eyes. She rested her hand on his jaw and said.

Nan-now you go.......it's quiet late.........even driver uncle needs to go home.

Manik bobbed his head, gave a warm smile and them moved away. Nandini kept looking at him and Manik sat inside. Then he gestured her to go and that is when Nandini walked the remaining distance and called the lift and entered in, once it arrived. Once she was gone, Manik asked the driver to make a move.

After they left her gate. Manik dialled his father's number but seemed like he was busy. After 2 calls back to back, when he didn't pick up, he dropped and voice message that said.

Ma-hey dad, called you up but seems like you are busy..........no worries, just hope you are doing good.........and not over working. I am fine just exhausted today.........anyways just heading home and will sleep soon........will have a conversation tmrw. Good night, take care and don't stress yourself for work.

Dropping the message he put his phone in his pocket. Here Nandini entered her house, had a quick dinner, same food that she cooked in the morning and then had it in lunch. After freshening up and soon came on bed. Watching 2 episodes on Netflix, she wrapped up her things and slept.

While Manik on reaching his building, thanked driver uncle first and then entered the lift. Coming home, he got changed, made a quick dinner with instant food, had it and slept soon without doing any extra activity.

The morning arrived soon and Manan felt fresh. Yesterday's tiredness got washed off. As usual they started their day. While Manik today did go for normal walk as it's been days now he was avoiding his work out.

Nandini reached Manik's place and started preparing for the breakfast. She was in her own comfortable world, concentrating on her work. On his usual time Manik came back from his work out, sweating partially.

As he entered in and moved further in, he saw Nandini working, as expected. He came to the dining table and said.

Ma-good morning.