Chapter-48

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik was waiting and praying for this meeting to end. He was slowly and steadily moving up the edge of his patience and finally it seemed like god decided to have some mercy at him. They finally decided to get up and leave.

Everybody got up and so did Nandini but she was half standing when Manik pulled her back without anybody's notice and when all turned to look at them, Manik said.

Ma-I'll clear the bills and leave.

They agreed and left while Nandini thought that Manik is up for some romance of his. For Manik he kept looking at the clients leaving the door and as soon as they were out of his sight, a waiter entered to clean the table. Manik asked him.

Ma-excuse me.........can you direct me the way to the loo.

W-sure sir..........but you will have to use the backside of the hotel loo coz the inside is under maintenance at this moment.

This is the only thing nobody want to hear at this situation, so does Manik while he continued.

W-you can leave the hotel and walk behind it and then take a right and

Manik couldn't take it coz it was a long direction, he said getting up as his butt was on fire.

Ma-I'll manage.

Nandini was all the time in confusion and was just following Manik. So when he got up, she too got up and gathered her stuffs while Manik walked as fast as he could and came to the receptionist. With hurry in his tone.

Ma-give me a room at the first floor now.

Nandini came behind him while the receptionist was taking all the time in the world. So Manik said.

Ma-fast.

One boy gave him the key while the girl came with the register and said.

L-plz fill your details.

Ma-don't you know me.

He didn't wanted his voice to be stern yet due to the emergency he was facing at this moment was making him talk in that tone. Anyways he continued grabbing the key.

Ma-Nandini just sign the register and come.

Saying this he headed to the lift and Nandini quickly signed and ran behind him completely clueless abt his this behaviour. They entered the lift and as soon as they were behind the closed doors, Manik palmed his manhood with the hope that god gives him 2 more mins.

Nandini saw his this behaviour and luckily they were just the 2 of them in the lift, before she could ask anything, Manik started lifting his leg one at a time trying to control and groaned coz the lift was crossing through P1 and P2 was still in the line.

Ma-gawd.

Finally she spoke.

Nan-what's wrong.........why you behaving like this?