Chapter-17

Avoid mistakes if any.

The show started, lights got dim and the music started. Soon the first model came in her dress in excellence. Manik and Nandini both were looking at dresses. Model came and went. Manan were talking about the dress by leaning their faces close to each other amidst the fashion show.

Meanwhile here aaliya was now alerted that it's quiet late now, by now Manik should have been here but till now there is no missed call too from his side. If they get a little bit more late, the show will start. She thought that he forgot that's why she started ringing him up.

Manik's phone was not on silent which is why his vibration was off. The loud music over powered his ringtone even when it was close to his chest. Aaliya kept on trying him and Manik was enjoying the show with Nandini.

Manik and Nandini both talked abt the dresses, it's style, colour combination, hair style used on it, model selected for the dress. Every conversation was sensible and both were impressed by each other's knowledge to this.

After 45 mins, the show ended, the designer was on stage with the show stopper but Aaliya was nowhere, Manik was confused but anyways, in next 15 mins, the whole audi was empty and the guest had shifted at the back.

In an hotel where after the show party was held. Manan entered in to see all the guest there, they met those people to whom they waved from far and few other's. Later the models and designer entered the party in their changed outfits. By now Aaliya was tired of calling Manik.

She gave up and sat grumpily on her bed, while Manik and Nandini were there by each other's side the whole time. Meeting and greeting, talking abt business and rest, sipping alcohol, not Nandini. They were enjoying their time.

Later, the same hotel room was being set up for dinner. People had to manage a little and in btwn this Manik's phone rang. He looked at the caller id and found Aaliya, he excused himself from Nandini and came at a side. Picking up the phone he was abt to say.

Ma-hey Aaliya where are you?

But instead she asked.

Aa-Manik where the hell are you?

At first Manik thanked his stars to not start the conversation first but still he was confused. With frowns he replied.

Ma-at the show.

Aa-you reached there alone.......? Why didn't you come to pick me up?

Manik was hell confused now and he repeated in confusion and unknowingly.

Ma-pick you up?

Aa-yes.......I had sent my pass to you only....... it was supposed to be our date........and you reached there alone.

Hearing her Manik understood what blunder has been done, he was not affected by the date word coz he knew now nothing can happen but he was regretting at the blunder. Since it took 2 mins for him to understand and realise everything, there was no response from him but then Aaliya said.

Aa-and you reached there alone.......how could you?

Manik looked at Nandini who was busy talking to others and then said.